SportsWrath

Does anyone know how to reach Jet Black, and some of the other

Guest JACKSTROUD7

They replaced it with some shitty ass software (its now up) it's terrible now

I haven't been able to get on since last Friday. I just found this site but it seems real negative. Obviously the timing has a lot to do with it (that Sunday night game was nothing to smile about), but we have to stick with our guns. Despite all of our injuries we still are in prime position to take our division, and we can go from there. Quit dwelling on the past, focus on the Jags on PRIMETIME Monday Night. Remember, we lost both Sunday night games because of Pink. She's so obnoxious the Giants couldn't focus. But we will go into Jax, get Shockey and Jacobs involved, and come out of there with a win. The season is far from over, and we are still a top 8 team with all of our injuries. Now come on G-men fans lets stick together, weather this storm, and we just might find ourselves playing in Miami in January. :TU:

Guest JACKSTROUD7
Gee, that wouldn't be a backhand, would it?

i hear novartis has a hot new drug for PARANOIA :cwy:

there is no GMB.........I'll bet we have cheerleaders before we have another GMB

BTW Dallas did not have one for years...........ol sensitive Jerry Jones LOL!!!!

Guest JACKSTROUD7
well they sure managed to fuck up the GMB.... i mean some members have been there for upwards of 5 years and i for one dont use the same email that i registered there with so i cant get my password back.... great work GMB staff... your ineptitude persists

your seeing a messae board?.........all I see is check back soon

maybe they banned me :cwy:

well they sure managed to fuck up the GMB.... i mean some members have been there for upwards of 5 years and i for one dont use the same email that i registered there with so i cant get my password back.... great work GMB staff... your ineptitude persists

And the board itself blows. Half the screen? What the fuck is the other half being used for.

I still use the same email but I sent in for my password 2 hours ago and no response.

wow i just got it back somehow.... but id just like to say that it is possibly the worst thing ive ever seen.... first off it takes up about 1/4 of the screen.... and it looks like it is really old software.... I think we should recruit the good members over there over to here (dont mean to sound gay) but I dont take kindly to change

Guest JACKSTROUD7
I haven't been able to get on since last Friday. I just found this site but it seems real negative. Obviously the timing has a lot to do with it (that Sunday night game was nothing to smile about), but we have to stick with our guns. Despite all of our injuries we still are in prime position to take our division, and we can go from there. Quit dwelling on the past, focus on the Jags on PRIMETIME Monday Night. Remember, we lost both Sunday night games because of Pink. She's so obnoxious the Giants couldn't focus. But we will go into Jax, get Shockey and Jacobs involved, and come out of there with a win. The season is far from over, and we are still a top 8 team with all of our injuries. Now come on G-men fans lets stick together, weather this storm, and we just might find ourselves playing in Miami in January. :TU:

your a hopeless dreamer.........you have to realize when things are not going your way

sure there are ways to win with this team, but the coaching staff is cluelss as to how to uncover them

Hey man, can you show me how to make an avatar like yours? I know that it is probably common knowledge but I liked the "Balling" one so much that I decided that I was finally going to ask someone to teach me.

:TU:

Jacksonville and Tennessee are obviously beatable, even like this. Let's just hope some of our guys get back by the time this stretch is over.

And the board itself blows. Half the screen? What the fuck is the other half being used for.

I still use the same email but I sent in for my password 2 hours ago and no response.

same here .... no new password being sent to me either ..... 6 hours ago ( and i have the same e mail address ) ......anyway it is a horrible new board..... any ideas ?