SportsWrath

Hey Tom Coughlin....if your over here now that you

Guest JACKSTROUD7

Guest JACKSTROUD7

Move McKenzie to Pettigouts spot, slide Deihl over, and use Seubert in Guard

You need a real OT on Eli's blind side

Or just swap Whitfield and McKenzie..........this is your fault for never developing a real backup for Pettigout

Move McKenzie to Pettigouts spot, slide Deihl over, and use Seubert in Guard

You need a real OT on Eli's blind side

Or just swap Whitfield and McKenzie..........this is your fault for never developing a real backup for Pettigout

I Don't agree with alot of what you say... being said i agree with you here...

..........this is your fault for never developing a real backup for Pettigout

You're right. We should have drafted Gallery. :LMAO:

The following year we drafted a CB, 2 DE, and a RB. There really wasn't a OT option available.

Guy Whimper doesn't exist. We didn't have Goddard either, until we needed to bring up Awasome. By my count, that would have been two they were trying to develop. Maybe we should have drafted McNeil, but then we wouldn't have Kiwi, and we'd be in even worse shape on the DL. Bob Whitfield has never comes through for us when we needed a game from him as a starter.

I don't know if Whitfield is good enough of a solution for an extended period. But jeez, this much panic is usually reserved for burning buildings.

im not panicking im trying to assess the situation

It is an option, but Whitfield has done OK in other games when he's started in place of Pettigout and McKenzie.

I'd like to see what he does when he doesn't come in cold against one of the best defenses in the NFL, that's all. And I'm not too keen on shifting linemen all over the place and weaken the chemistry elsewhere.

If you want McKenzie at LT, try Whitfield at RT, and leave Diehl where he is. At least the guards and center will be in familiar positions. Use more two tightend sets, leaving Seubert in to pass protect.

And as far as not developing anyone, for the first two years TC has been here wasn't anyone available to develop when it came time draft.

That'd be the dumbest move we could make. McKenzie is okay at LT, where he is great at RT. Diehl is great at guard, but he is average at tackle. And having Seubert lining up at Te has been a blessing, but him at guard makes him just a solid player. That'd be stupid.