SportsWrath

My two to blame

hey

Cory Webster and Will Demps

We all saw how Cory Webster was exploited and picked on the whole game, there is no reason to say any more.

But, Will Demps, played even worse and is the main reason to me why we lost. On that 3rd and 20 run, he had an easy shot at a tackle and just flopped, looking exactly like he did on the warrick dunn run. If he makes that easy tackle, or at least gets a hand on the guy he wont convert that play. It gave chicago all the momentum into the half and for the rest of the game. WILL DEMPS COST US THE GAME. The guy is a pathetic excuse of a football player. he is the biggest pussy in the nfl and should have been released after the falcon game. we have been giving up big plays down the middle all year because he cant cover shit. at least if he could tackle shit, he would give us a chance. How long must we live with this pretty boy dickhead before james butler can get a shot? at least he can make plays

Cory Webster and Will Demps

We all saw how Cory Webster was exploited and picked on the whole game, there is no reason to say any more.

But, Will Demps, played even worse and is the main reason to me why we lost. On that 3rd and 20 run, he had an easy shot at a tackle and just flopped, looking exactly like he did on the warrick dunn run. If he makes that easy tackle, or at least gets a hand on the guy he wont convert that play. It gave chicago all the momentum into the half and for the rest of the game. WILL DEMPS COST US THE GAME. The guy is a pathetic excuse of a football player. he is the biggest pussy in the nfl and should have been released after the falcon game. we have been giving up big plays down the middle all year because he cant cover shit. at least if he could tackle shit, he would give us a chance. How long must we live with this pretty boy dickhead before james butler can get a shot? at least he can make plays

your so far off base your not even on the field

ask hufnagle what happened

ask tim lewis what kind of defence the second half was

ask coughlin why the hell he would go for a 51 yarder when we were only down by 4

looks like we were out coached if you ask me..............................

Obviously there is a lot of blame to go around. Tom Coughlin (having Feely kick from Brooklyn), Tim Lewis for playing prevent defense ... I fucking hate that. Eli for playing like Dave Brown... Plax for worrying about getting hit first... and of course Injuries.