SportsWrath

At what point to you swallow the truth and start Lorentzen

Guest JACKSTROUD7

Jakk.... please try to reserve yourself over here.... we all know that you are a complete retard because we are all long time GMB members.... you don't have to spit your idiotic rhetoric over here..... the boards will be back up in a few days... cant you save the mindless babel for the throngs of morons over there that actually respond to you thinking you are in some way sound of mind?

Guest JACKSTROUD7
first off you come here because the GMB is down. Then you post topics spewing the same old unfunny crap each time. Nothing original from you at all Jack. Start palmer over Collins, start palmer over Collins. Now you figure why don't resort to the old stupid formula again. Start lorenzen over Eli, start FRANK WALKER over anybody???

C'mon jack, an original idea, huh?, can you maybe?. the shit's a little tiring.

listen with pictures, and clips like that I cannot dis-like you whatever you say big boy :TU:

I can't say that i agree with Jak, but for the last 3 games Eli has look bad. We got away with wins playing 2 bad teams in TB and Houston. As much as i dislike Hufnagle, it is not his fault that Eli and the rest cannot execute on the field. It seems as the season goes on, Eli gets worse instead of improving. He has players open but constantly looks for one receiver, often over throwing, under throwing or throwing behind them. This team is gonna live or die with Eli and i can only hope that he comes through and plays like the QB we though he be. Because no way in hell is Lorentzen gonna start unless ( god forbid ) an injury to Eli.

THE SOLUTION IS SIMPLE....

Use a 2 back system, Tiki and Jacobs.

1st half,- run the ball 70% of the time..... giving Tiki 3/4 of the runs and Jacobs the remainder. Use them both in short and long yardage to keep the defense guessing.

2nd half- run 50%, pass 50%. Defense will be softened for the pass.

this would work.

please pass this advice on to TC.

I can't say that i agree with Jak, but for the last 3 games Eli has look bad. We got away with wins playing 2 bad teams in TB and Houston. As much as i dislike Hufnagle, it is not his fault that Eli and the rest cannot execute on the field. It seems as the season goes on, Eli gets worse instead of improving. He has players open but constantly looks for one receiver, often over throwing, under throwing or throwing behind them. This team is gonna live or die with Eli and i can only hope that he comes through and plays like the QB we though he be. Because no way in hell is Lorentzen gonna start unless ( god forbid ) an injury to Eli.

These are the last 3 games.

PASSING

CP/AT YDS TD INT

E. Manning 16/31 154 1 0...... 1 TD 0 INTs = average game....not a bad game

PASSING

CP/AT YDS TD INT

E. Manning 17/28 179 1 1......... 1 TD 1 INT= average game.......not a bad game

J. Feagles 0/1 0 0 0

PASSING

CP/AT YDS TD INT

E. Manning 14/32 121 0 2 ..........0 TDs 2 INTs= horrible game

You guys will never be happy if you keep analyzing his every pass. He played a pathetic game, they all do. Tom Brady looked pretty average against the Jets.