SportsWrath

LOL I know where the Fab 4 went

fishgutmartyr

I cant ever get on that board. I registered, got the confirmation, but when I try to log in, it tells me

" Your login information was not correct.

Click the Back button on your browser to try again."

I've given up on that site.

That's because they don't use your username to login, but that series of numbers that comes with the validation email. So instead of logging in as "so cal dub", use "12345678" or whatever your member number is, and your password, of course. Once you are logged in, it then displays your username....God only knows what that is. :LMAO:

That's because they don't use your username to login, but that series of numbers that comes with the validation email. So instead of logging in as "so cal dub", use "12345678" or whatever your member number is, and your password, of course. Once you are logged in, it then displays your username....God only knows what that is. :LMAO:

I still can't get on that site. It tells me I need to enable cookies which I did. I put it down as an exception and I still get the same crap.

I still can't get on that site. It tells me I need to enable cookies which I did. I put it down as an exception and I still get the same crap.

BBI is starting to really piss me off. Alot of pompous assholes there. They think they are really something else. I have asked a few legitimate questions over there and every time, I get harassed and act like assholes. I asked about a bar in city and a few just went off on me by asking. I basically told a few to fuck off.

BBI is starting to really piss me off. Alot of pompous assholes there. They think they are really something else. I have asked a few legitimate questions over there and every time, I get harassed and act like assholes. I asked about a bar in city and a few just went off on me by asking. I basically told a few to fuck off.

I've been registered over there since March of 2005 but I have never made a single post. I only went to read their posts maybe 3 times. I guess I'm not missing anything.

So i guess Jim Nasium is over there huh?

That's why I lurk there, post here.