SportsWrath

Let's change course here, who played well last night!

boohyah

Tiki: Nuff said, over 100 yards agianst the league's top D.

Feagles: People talk about the weather affecting players performance. No-one is more affected than the punter, yet Feagles again was rock solid.

McQuarters: Did a good job last night, would have had Grossman on one blitz if he hadn't stalled but overall he did pretty good.

Gibril: He could do with helping out on coverage, but he got a helmet on one pass that caused a drop and forced the Jones fumble. Gibril plays hard every game, i'll give him that.

Joseph: Out of position, I thought he did a good job, that was a bullshit call on the roughing the passer, he was putting good pressure on the guard.

Props to Snee for the heads up play on the fumble return and the strip. Great heads up play!

Just my opinion.

Feagles: People talk about the weather affecting players performance. No-one is more affected than the punter, yet Feagles again was rock solid.

McQuarters: Did a good job last night, would have had Grossman on one blitz if he hadn't stalled but overall he did pretty good.

Gibril: He could do with helping out on coverage, but he got a helmet on one pass that caused a drop and forced the Jones fumble. Gibril plays hard every game, i'll give him that.

Joseph: Out of position, I thought he did a good job, that was a bullshit call on the roughing the passer, he was putting good pressure on the guard.

Props to Snee for the heads up play on the fumble return and the strip. Great heads up play!

Just my opinion.

don't forget kiwi and robbins who btw, has been outstanding this year. he deserves to go to the pro bowl.

don't forget kiwi and robbins who btw, has been outstanding this year. he deserves to go to the pro bowl.

Kiwi was okay, he had one INT but it was thrown right at him.

Robbins started out okay , but watching Jones tear up the middle in the second half would indicate that coverage was poor, and Robbins and Cofield are run stoppers first and foremost.

Kiwi was okay, he had one INT but it was thrown right at him.

Robbins started out okay , but watching Jones tear up the middle in the second half would indicate that coverage was poor, and Robbins and Cofield are run stoppers first and foremost.

I thought many of the runs came off the edges in the second half which was a good adjustment for Chicago because of our DE situation.

Joseph: Out of position, I thought he did a good job, that was a bullshit call on the roughing the passer, he was putting good pressure on the guard. Oh and Kiwi too for that INT.

Just my opinion.

I agree! :clap: At least some of them out there actually had their heads in the game. Tyree made some great catches too.

I thought many of the runs came off the edges in the second half which was a good adjustment for Chicago because of our DE situation.

you are correct. although, by the end of it, the defense was so gassed that the bears could get good yardage from any hole in the defensive line.

offensively nobody but tiki deserves any recognition. a few guys on the offensive line did well, but when the bears got aggressive the o-line had a tough time holding down the fort. i guess that's to be expected.

i agree w/ the prior assessment of gibril. the guy is a gamer. if only will demps played that hard.

also, another consistent effort from AP.

you are correct. although, by the end of it, the defense was so gassed that the bears could get good yardage from any hole in the defensive line.

offensively nobody but tiki deserves any recognition. a few guys on the offensive line did well, but when the bears got aggressive the o-line had a tough time holding down the fort. i guess that's to be expected.

i agree w/ the prior assessment of gibril. the guy is a gamer. if only will demps played that hard.

also, another consistent effort from AP.

Will Demps is so hot and cold out there. He misses quite a few tackles and he missed the first tackle on Jones in the second half that lead to Jones getting that big gain, that did in earnest turn the game around.