SportsWrath

BREAKING STORY

RandolphScott

AP Wire.

There has been a missing persons report in East Rutherford, NJ.

His name is Jeremy Shockey and he played Tight End for the New York Giants, he was

very visible in the years of 2002-2005, where he would make catches and pump up the crowd

and team at the same time. He is no longer visible and no longer makes extraordinary catches

because of Offensive Coordinator John Hufnagle.

More to come in this breaking Story.

AP Wire.

His name is Jeremy Shockey and he played Tight End for the New York Giants, he was

very visible in the years of 2002-2005, where he would make catches and pump up the crowd

and team at the same time.

He was last seen disappearing into a black hole with Tim Carter , Mike Jennings and 'the ability' of Corey Webster

and the "booming" leg of jay "dome kicker" feely.

52 yarder in rain/wind...can't blame that one on Feely. Was just glad to see it went straight. And besides, you have to give Feely some recognition for getting in on a couple of tackles, being a kicker and all.

But to let me just echo whoever brought up Tim Carter. The ball wasn't thrown his way once. His name wasn't called once. Shockey had 1 catch on 1 attempt his way for 1 first down. Carter had none of that.

52 yarder in rain/wind...can't blame that one on Feely. Was just glad to see it went straight. And besides, you have to give Feely some recognition for getting in on a couple of tackles, being a kicker and all.

But to let me just echo whoever brought up Tim Carter. The ball wasn't thrown his way once. His name wasn't called once. Shockey had 1 catch on 1 attempt his way for 1 first down. Carter had none of that.

oh in no way am i blaming feely for the 52 yarder, that would be nonsense. but if he doesn't have a big leg, which he does not (which is clearly apparent in his kickoffs as well as fg's) then the only reason he should be on this team is if he is extremely accurate from close/mid range which he is not. he missed a 33 yarder for christ sake! now there is nothing we can do in the middle of the season, but i hope we can find another kicker next season. ever since the seattle game last year i have lost all confidence in him. there's no way you can count on this guy to make a clutch kick. i hope to god that situation doesn't arise in a meaningful game or in the playoffs...

AP Wire.

and team at the same time. He is no longer visible and no longer makes extraordinary catches

because of Offensive Coordinator John Hufnagle.

More to come in this breaking Story.

put out an ABP. calling all cars.

oh in no way am i blaming feely for the 52 yarder, that would be nonsense. but if he doesn't have a big leg, which he does not (which is clearly apparent in his kickoffs as well as fg's) then the only reason he should be on this team is if he is extremely accurate from close/mid range which he is not. he missed a 33 yarder for christ sake! now there is nothing we can do in the middle of the season, but i hope we can find another kicker next season. ever since the seattle game last year i have lost all confidence in him. there's no way you can count on this guy to make a clutch kick. i hope to god that situation doesn't arise in a meaningful game or in the playoffs...

I like Feely as a kicker. Yeah, he missed the 33 yarder, but I'll chalk that one up to not being able to judge the wind. The 52 yarder should have never been attempted. Should've punted. Feely's not all that clutch, I'll give you that.