SportsWrath

Eli's worst game since rookie year?

smugiant2008

So did everyone. For once Eli didn't lose the game.

You're sick. He was terrible tonight. The only thing I can back him about is the aweful play calls. I guess when you have a ratio of 80/20 pass run, shit happens. But an elite QB doesnt play like he did.

the coaching is the biggest culprit

maybe now that we finally lost because of it people will start realizing that we've been winning because of superior talent, but when the talent is even (seattle, carolina, indy, chicago) it comes down to coaching

You're sick. He was terrible tonight. The only thing I can back him about is the aweful play calls. I guess when you have a ratio of 80/20 pass run, shit happens. But an elite QB doesnt play like he did.

You know what??? I can't think clearly.......i am sso fucking pissed we lost. WE OWNED THE BEARS and we let it go. THE GIANTS OWNED THE BEAR FIRST HALF i don't know what happened after half time.......but I am so fucking pissed off right now. I apologize to anyone I am being mean to.

You know what??? I can't think clearly.......i am sso fucking pissed we lost. WE OWNED THE BEARS and we let it go. THE GIANTS OWNED THE BEAR FIRST HALF i don't know what happened after half time.......but I am so fucking pissed off right now. I apologize to anyone I am being mean to.

you're mostly right, jg. losing pettigout really affected Eli. He was getting hit a lot. Mostly we were outmanned. The Bears are a good and HEALTHY team and quickly made corrections. Coaching staff made a few mistakes but nothing that changed the outcome. If we can somehow take 2 out of the next 3, we'd be very fortunate.

i've never seen a coaching staff THIS HORRIBLE at making adjustments

I completely agree that was horrible we should have gone to no huddle earlier, and what the fuck was that field goal call, eli played like shit, but against a great dfense. someone on the coaching staff needs to be fired. eli sucked too

you're mostly right, jg. losing pettigout really affected Eli. He was getting hit a lot. Mostly we were outmanned. The Bears are a good and HEALTHY team and quickly made corrections. Coaching staff made a few mistakes but nothing that changed the outcome. If we can somehow take 2 out of the next 3, we'd be very fortunate.

It's like watching your kid do a great dance and then fall off the stage. i am so mad.............how do you tease me with such a decent first half????????????????????????????? :furious:

It's like watching your kid do a great dance and then fall off the stage. i am so mad.............how do you tease me with such a decent first half????????????????????????????? :furious:

i bet my first half wont be a tease!!!