SportsWrath

Lewis is a fucking moron

smugiant2008

All momentum is now gone.... out #1 corner back is injured.... Fucking Shit... our players are playing amazing.... we all knew Lewis would have to fuck it up with his stupid soft prevent defense

Blitzing was working so well, we had to try something different... dont you know anything about D-fence. :doh:

Blitzing was working so well, we had to try something different... dont you know anything about D-fence. :doh:

i was shocked how much we were blitzing... it was working so well.... but i just knew.... just knew that Lewis would have to run his fucking stupid ass prevent defense at some point in time.... especially when he knew they were going to run the ball

Yeah those safties are no where to be found. I guess it was all Ed Reed in Baltimore after all. And I think the most sad part of that is, that those are the 4 starting DB's except now that Madison's hurt (again).

Yeah, Demp is overrated....We need to draft a CB FS.

It doesn't help that Webster blows ass. He fucking sucks.

He blows ass....and his coaches teach him to play even softer than he is normally inclined to. Why be 5 yards off of your man when you can be 8-10 yards behind him. And the one time when he takes a shot at the ball is the the one time you want him to play it safe and let the guy catch it and make the tackle 5 yards short of the 1st down. :rolleyes: I think it is a combo of the coaching, the soft ass prevent defense and soft ass DB's especially Webster.