SportsWrath

Giants Message Board Disappeared

Guest JACKSTROUD7

ha ha ha. the Mink will be heading to the restuarant when I am heading to the restuarant! I can't wait to hit the restuarant! this site is cool. you can curse and post pics. Giants.com we curse at!

Yes, Giants.com can e@t my c%ck (translation: eat my cock). This site definitely is qualitatively superior to G-com. I have been a Giants fan since '69 (born in '64) and it cracks me up when some kid can call me a lurker because I do not have 5,000,000 posts about how much eli sucks ( he doesn't IMO), till you are ready to scratch your eyeballs out. At least over here you can flame (excuse me debate) with the best of them. I found this site through a link in G-com. :P

Yes, Giants.com can e@t my c%ck (translation: eat my cock). This site definitely is qualitatively superior to G-com. I have been a Giants fan since '69 (born in '64) and it cracks me up when some kid can call me a lurker because I do not have 5,000,000 posts about how much eli sucks ( he doesn't IMO), till you are ready to scratch your eyeballs out. At least over here you can flame (excuse me debate) with the best of them. I found this site through a link in G-com. :P

damn straight, most of us have are old schoolers ourselves........you can say what ever the fuck you want too

ha ha ha. the Mink will be heading to the restuarant when I am heading to the restuarant! I can't wait to hit the restuarant! this site is cool. you can curse and post pics. Giants.com we curse at!

No you may not fucking curse at this god damn place.

if Jakk is already here ..... the SportsWrath Board will start to deteriorate into a mass of stupidity and nonsense very soon. ( lets replace Pierce with Blackburn etc etc. )

.....and Lockhart wont be far behind !

Lockhart and the rest of the Fag 4 were here... we banned them for life... don't worry about trolls... it won't happen here

Lockhart and the rest of the Fag 4 were here... we banned them for life... don't worry about trolls... it won't happen here

i remember Floyd, NuttySack, Lockhart , Nosebleed etc .... were banned for life....but how do you keep them reappearing as Cronus, Deadalus, Disaster, Obrac .....like they do over at Giants.co. MB all the time when they get banned ? Do you have some superior technology here ?

Anyway i have always liked Sportswrath boards and i always drop in most days so i hope it gets a bit more traffic.

i remember Floyd, NuttySack, Lockhart , Nosebleed etc .... were banned for life....but how do you keep them reappearing as Cronus, Deadalus, Disaster, Obrac .....like they do over at Giants.co. MB all the time when they get banned ? Do you have some superior technology here ?

Anyway i have always liked Sportswrath boards and i always drop in most days so i hope it gets a bit more traffic.

yes we do actually... we don't auto-validate, so all our global mods verify each account first... plus we banned the fab 4's IP's not names... so they can change thier name to horse shit for all we care... the same outcome will happen

Not to worry....we know who they are, and we know what to do.

It's enough already with the updates on what the GMB is doing/ not doing. If you guys are here great, but cut that shit out. If you stay here long enough and post here for a while, I think you'll notice that even though there's less posts than the GMB, our content is better and you're dealing with much less immaturity than that board.

It's enough already with the updates on what the GMB is doing/ not doing. If you guys are here great, but cut that shit out. If you stay here long enough and post here for a while, I think you'll notice that even though there's less posts than the GMB, our content is better and you're dealing with much less immaturity than that board.

Boy do I love Salma's breasts!!! :drool:

Boy do I love Salma's breasts!!! :drool:

For me, if you were to combine Salma and Halle Berry you would have the perfect woman. The hell with it, I will take them both. :TU::drool: Now Salma...you know what I like...Halle come over here....watch and learn my dear...your turn is next.... :drool: .

For me, if you were to combine Salma and Halle Berry you would have the perfect woman. The hell with it, I will take them both. :TU::drool:Now Salma...you know what I like...Halle come over here....watch and learn my dear...your turn is next.... :drool: .

:huh::doh:

For me, if you were to combine Salma and Halle Berry you would have the perfect woman. The hell with it, I will take them both. :TU::drool:Now Salma...you know what I like...Halle come over here....watch and learn my dear...your turn is next.... :drool: .

:huh::doh:

Yes members coming here have drastically decreased since the Fab 4 were taken care off but the quality is there and always will be there. There was a ton of traffic but it was traffic that was not needed. If you looked at the first page, more than 75% of posts were from them bashing every player on the team. If you continue to post here and look here you will see the quality of posts and posters alike plus some of the other forums we have. We hope all of you who have ventured here from the GMB continue to contribute to this board, even when the GMB comes back.

Yes you banned those members, but you must admit in doing so, activity in the Giants section dropped tremendously. During that time period, these board was buzzing with business, but now most members have followed them back to GMB.

Activity dropped because it was early summer. The "activity" before then was flamewars, not Giants discussion.

FYI they are upgrading the software over there.... GO to Giants.com/ Fanzone/ MessageBoard (at bottom of drop down list)... then it says updating

You have to love American Eagle. They wait until a major attack and then decide to update the forum software. This is the same thing that happened last time to. How the Giants organization keeps giving them money is beyond me.