SportsWrath

Giants Message Board Disappeared

Guest JACKSTROUD7

no announcement........just pfffffffttttttt!!!!

11AM November 9th

<_<

I wonder if it had anything to do with the virus problem. One day my virus scanner went nuts while I was on there, thne they said they had it fixed, but then last night it did it again.

Yeah WTF??

I've been randomly tryin' since "YOUR" mid-night last night...(my 6:00am here in europe) & It's not even listed in the "Fan Zone" drop down menu anymore...

MAN I'm dying to know what happened to it??? :cwy:

Checked 1 page back in this forum and I was already in Nov 5th....Threads!!! :huh:

Yeah WTF??

I've been randomly tryin' since "YOUR" mid-night last night...(my 6:00am here in europe) & It's not even listed in the "Fan Zone" drop down menu anymore...

MAN I'm dying to know what happened to it??? :cwy:

Checked 1 page back in this forum and I was already in Nov 5th....Threads!!! :huh:

Wow, it takes the shut down of Giants.com to bring people to this forum. :LMAO:

Wow, it takes the shut down of Giants.com to bring people to this forum. :LMAO:

It's the lack of traffic here that keeps a lot of us away. There may be FAR MORE idiots on that board, but at least page 1 changed more often than once a week.

If it's gone for good I hope SOME of them are smart enough to come here.

ode to Giants.com. you suck. you killed my pc.

Go Giants!

no kidding I caught a virus by opening an email from the gmb last year and just got my pc fixed a couple of weeks ago trojan horse virus among others.

Go Giants

I buzz by here quite often...don't usually have a lot to say, so I don't...

Same Here. As for Giants.Com no wonder I have been getting some odd shut downs right out of the blue for no apparent reason. Also my DSL keeps asking for a sign-in with my password every 10 minutes or so. They SUCK! :TD:

Guest JACKSTROUD7
Wow jack it seems everywhere I go I run into you. :brooding: j/k I saw your posts on the Bears Messageboard, you being your comical self. :doh: The Giants.com said they are in the process of switching over to a new version of the boards. http://admin.giants.com/MessageBoards.asp

LOL i was just having some fun with them........they are putting up a brave front

they are genuinely frightened and shaken by what miami did to them..........if they get blown out again they will

a- call for the QB's head

b- attack the co-ordinators

c- ask for the GM to resign

the same kind of stuff we do when things go bad

and so it goes...........

Guest Napoleon
Scum for Chicago infected Giants.com. with viruses!We'll pay them back Sunday nite!! :furious::TU:

YAGGAMON! The Mink is here. glad you came over Mink. did you see the MontyPython thread in this section with all the classic player photos? great thread

YAGGAMON! The Mink is here. glad you came over Mink. did you see the MontyPython thread in this section with all the classic player photos? great thread

I'll have to look for it b4 I leave,then head for the restuarant!

Guest Napoleon
I'll have to look for it b4 I leave,then head for the restuarant!

ha ha ha. the Mink will be heading to the restuarant when I am heading to the restuarant! I can't wait to hit the restuarant! this site is cool. you can curse and post pics. Giants.com we curse at!

ha ha ha. the Mink will be heading to the restuarant when I am heading to the restuarant! I can't wait to hit the restuarant! this site is cool. you can curse and post pics. Giants.com we curse at!

I do not see the Monty piece.I'll keep looking! :ph34r:

we fart in Giants.com's general direction.

Guest Napoleon
Nap,

I think you're right! This is a better site than Giants.com,and if you been noticing, a lot of ids are coming form Giants.com.Hopefully no uncle teve's!! :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::TU:

Uncle frickin teve! I wonder if he is still in his moms basement and not working he he he Uncle teve!