Jaguars-we lose

Titans-we win

Boys-we win

Panthers-we win

Eagles-we win

Saints-we lose

Skins-we win

Other thoughts?

I can agree with that. Couple things though.

panthers worry me

It's hard to sweep the east, gotta think we may drop one of those.

I think we beat the Saints.

Bears-we win

Jaguars-we lose

Titans-we win

Boys-we win

Panthers-we lose

Eagles-we lose

Saints-we win

Skins-we win

We could lose to the Saints indeed. Depending on our health and the toll the next few games take, we can stroll into the playoffs though me may just limp in.

The Bear are gonna be physical and the Jags are serious in the tough dept, especially at hom (and we don't know them well).

Then we have the East to deal with and it's become very competitive as of last week.

Hopefully we have a scenario where we don't even have to play all our starters in the last game of the season, but we'll see about that.

I'm gonna stick with my 10-6.

Bears-we lose

Jaguars-we lose

Titans-we win

Boys-we win

Panthers-we lose

Eagles-we lose

Saints-we win

Skins-we win

Too many injuries to overcome this weekend... both our starting DEs out AGAIN? Then our entire starting LB corps, AGAIN? No WR's, AGAIN?

This is 2003 all over.

Bears-we win

Jaguars-we lose

Titans-we win

Boys-we win

Panthers-we win

Eagles-we win

Saints-we lose

Skins-we win

Other thoughts?

Bears-we lose

Jaguars-we win

Titans-we win

Boys-we win

Panthers-we lose

Eagles-we win

Saints-we win

Skins-we win

that's my thoughts :TU:

We are not losing to the Bears... injuries or not. If the cardinals and the Dolphins gave the bears hell, there's no reason why we couldn't beat them. Yes our D is banged up but their offense isnt' exactly the greatest show on earth.

This game will come down to field position and turnovers. That means our game plan must involve running the ball early and running the all often.. this keeps Eli from throwing interceptions. Because the bears' D has been giving their O the ball in great field position. If we play the field position right, the Bears' O won't have enough to sustain long drives. They're mistake prone.

Having said that.. run the ball early.. run the ball often.. get their D exhausted. Pin then down deep in their territory. Eli must "manage" the game... no bad throws.. means no INTs.

Stars of the game will be Tiki, Jaocobs, and Shockey. We will win against the damn bears.

Having said that.. run the ball early.. run the ball often.. get their D exhausted. Pin then down deep in their territory. Eli must "manage" the game... no bad throws.. means no INTs.

Stars of the game will be Tiki, Jaocobs, and Shockey. We will win against the damn bears.

I agree with you Nas ...... big day coming up for Jacobs , 15 carries for 70 yards and 2 TD

Personally, i think the Giants are going to bring the heat this Sunday against the Bears. Grossman is 2nd rate.

The key to that game is going to be putting pressure on grossman, without osi and stray I dont see that happening

Bears-we lose

Jaguars-we win

Titans-we win

Boys-we win?

Panthers-we win

Eagles-we win?

Saints-we lose

Skins-we win?

I think we lose to the saints. colsten is fucking on fire and we all know our secondary is weak :rolleyes: fujita will get to eli and depending on whether or not we get osi back deuce and reggie will run all over us

I also think will drop a bomb on a division game but just one 5-3 rest of season