SportsWrath

Giants (3.0) favorites over Bears

so-cal dub

don't they give 2.0 points just for being the home team? We will be okay if Osi and or Tuck play, plus Samuel Madison.

Our offense is intact. And I think we will be missing Strahan (And lavar obviously) only. With that in mind, expect us to rattle grossman early with furious pressure.. safety blizes.. etc.

Our offense.. I feel this is Amani's time to rise. The bears will focus on shutting Tiki, Plax, and Shocky.. and that's why I feel Toomer will be a star sunday night.

Well... no Tuck, no Osi, no Strahan, and Toomer's out for the year, as is Arrington.

On the other hand, we have Tiki, Shockey, Burress, and Eli. But I'm worried about the lack of depth at DE.

If we had even ONE of our DE's back, I'd say we weren't in that bad of shape. Kiwi's good, but Awasom doesn't scare anybody.

Guest MontyPython
but Awasom doesn't scare anybody.

yea

but he did look good and had a motor on the field. I was impressed, but it was the Texans.

Well... no Tuck, no Osi, no Strahan, and Toomer's out for the year, as is Arrington.

On the other hand, we have Tiki, Shockey, Burress, and Eli. But I'm worried about the lack of depth at DE.

If we had even ONE of our DE's back, I'd say we weren't in that bad of shape. Kiwi's good, but Awasom doesn't scare anybody.

Well... Stra can be back as early as this week believe it or not but I think they'll keep him out to be on teh safe side.. we'll see. I doubt Tuck and Osi will be out against the bears. Toomer's was both suprising and unfortunate. The guy is amazing.

But again, what team goes thru the season without major injuries?

Point spread is meaningless. Last I checked, if the Giants score just 1 more point than the Bears, they win.

Them winning the game doesnt help me win the office pool... I have a hard time betting against the Gmen but this is a game I have mentally marked as a Gmen loss from the moment I saw the schedule.

Ill have to pick them, I dont want to be the Jinx. Last time I jinxed the team (Broke my Giants Pint Glass) it was for the Seatle game and we all know how that turned out :doh: