SportsWrath

RUMOR: Clemens and Pettite back to Yankees?

njsmalls

Uhhh...... They'll just put Moose in the bullpen, DUH!

:ph34r:

What’s wrong with Moose in the bullpen? He’s no longer the dominant pitcher he was, especially in the second half of the season when his fastball no longer has any pop. He still has good command of his pitches, though, which is a must for relievers that can also be used as spot starters.

What’s wrong with Moose in the bullpen? He’s no longer the dominant pitcher he was, especially in the second half of the season when his fastball no longer has any pop. He still has good command of his pitches, though, which is a must for relievers that can also be used as spot starters.

So what you are telling me is that you are willing to give Moose all that money just to be a reliever?

Wow.

So what you are telling me is that you are willing to give Moose all that money just to be a reliever?

Wow.

Yes, he is. Besides the fact Mussina has NEVER pitched out of the bullpen in a regular season game. And only once in his entire career. A guy who won't pitch unless he has at least a 2 day notice, and even then he may decline. This guy has no idea what he is talking about... just like a typical 96'er.

You are by far the dumbest MFer around! Have you not paid ANY attention to Mussina over the past 6 years. He is about as equipped to be a bullpen pitcher as AROD is. He HAS to pitch on rotation, or he cries like a bitch. On 3 seperate oocasions this year he pissed and moaned about rainouts and stopping and starting his warmups. In case you are unaware(which in your case is quite possible) bullpen pitchers are often up and down numerous times a game warming up. I see how you would think a guy who has complained about this task in the past would be a suitable option for the bullpen. :LMAO:

Lets not even mention that Why in gods name would a guy who could probably crack ANY rotation in the majors stay with the Yanks in the pen as opposed to going where he could start?

I really hope that you are mentally challenged, just say the word and I will no longer pick on you, but pity you for the imbecile you are!

Wow.

I don't know what the Yankee plans are with Moose. They have a 17 mil option on him, but I doubt they'll do that. I'm only guessing, but I'd say they'll try to bag him for 13 mil a year, or 22 mil for 2 yrs. and keep him as a starter. All I'm saying is the Yankees can go with the youth they have in the minors. gambling on them instead of an aging pitcher like Musina.

You are by far the dumbest MFer around! Have you not paid ANY attention to Mussina over the past 6 years. He is about as equipped to be a bullpen pitcher as AROD is. He HAS to pitch on rotation, or he cries like a bitch. On 3 seperate oocasions this year he pissed and moaned about rainouts and stopping and starting his warmups. In case you are unaware(which in your case is quite possible) bullpen pitchers are often up and down numerous times a game warming up. I see how you would think a guy who has complained about this task in the past would be a suitable option for the bullpen. :LMAO:

Lets not even mention that Why in gods name would a guy who could probably crack ANY rotation in the majors stay with the Yanks in the pen as opposed to going where he could start?

I really hope that you are mentally challenged, just say the word and I will no longer pick on you, but pity you for the imbecile you are!

hahahhahahahahaha :LMAO:

• 4 weeks later...
I imagine Clemens walks around with Andy Pettitte singing, "My Buddy... My Buddy... Wherever I go , heeee gooooes.... My Buddy... My Buddy... My Buddy and meeeeeeeeee...."

Then A-Rod comes in an Kid Sister, Kid Sister, Kid Sister and Meeeeee comes blazing on.

Anyway, yeah its a rumor, a stupid one.

Well the Yankees offered Pettite a 1 year $15 million contract.

I don't like bringing in guys from the past just because we HAD success with them before. It's the same as Parcells coming back to the Giants...I don't like it.

Pettite had to think about if he was going to play this year at all! It doesn't look too promising that he'll go out on top. ;)

Well, Pettite did just decide to pitch next year rather than retiring. I see him pitching for the Yankees over the Astros at this point though...which would pit rotations of Johnson, Mussina, Pettite, Wang, and Igawa/prospect vs. Schilling, Beckett, Matsuzaka, Papelbon, and Wakefield.