SportsWrath

RUN THE FUCKING BALL

Herc

I agreed with you. I cant understand why we have Tiki and Jacobs, yet we continued to air it out. Atleast we won.

Tiki = 115 yds

Jacobs = 19 yds

Tiki accounted for nearly HALF of the Giants total yds!!! And "airing it out" got Shockey that TD and another one taken away by the officials. Y'all are NOT giving Eli credit for his improved passing game this year.

Ugly win, trap game...I'll take it! Chicago will 'take it' too (they lost).

Tiki = 115 yds

Jacobs = 19 yds

Tiki accounted for nearly HALF of the Giants total yds!!! And "airing it out" got Shockey that TD and another one taken away by the officials. Y'all are NOT giving Eli credit for his improved passing game this year.

Nothing against Eli, but if you look at all our games, in the games we run 35, 36 times, around there, we are more dominating. Plus, running the ball wears the defense down and keeps our D on the sideline, and out of harms way. With our injuries mounting, tiki should be getting 25 carries at least and Jacobs getting 15

Tiki = 115 yds

Jacobs = 19 yds

it has nothing to do with eli and everything to do with not playing to our strengths. we didn't run enough in the third when we were behind. we immediately threw the ball as soon as we lost the lead. notice as soon as tiki got going again in the 4th quarter we scored

Well next week, I'd like to see Tiki/Jacobs get 40 touches. Hopefully It'll be cold...ball control and Defense wins it for the Giants.

i'd like to see that every week. we have a great thing going for us with tiki and jacobs, we should make that the focal point of our offense--especially when burress is out

i'd like to see that every week. we have a great thing going for us with tiki and jacobs, we should make that the focal point of our offense--especially when burress is out

Yeah no kidding. I just don't get the pass happy O with burress out on top of the D having so many injuries.

When Tim Carter is your #2 receiver, you should be running the ball as much as possible

It seems like I'm saying the same thing as you every week.

"They've got the best running back in the league... call me crazy... but if I was the coach, I'd run him."

It is because the coaching staff is a bunch of bumbling idiots with Hufnagel, the champion retard. :brooding:

BTW, that Tiki is surely a 'distraction'. This 'retirement' thing is killing the Giants. <_<

Thanks Michael Irvin.

(P.S. if this retirement by Tiki is a distraction, what the eff is a crack habit???? *That's not my crack pipe, I lent my cousin my car....must be his*)

it has nothing to do with eli and everything to do with not playing to our strengths. we didn't run enough in the third when we were behind. we immediately threw the ball as soon as we lost the lead. notice as soon as tiki got going again in the 4th quarter we scored

Couldn't agree more. Establishing the run should always be our first priority.

c'on you guys,,,,, having them running 40 or so??.. geez.. that will kill your RBs .. the numbers we gave them are good.. i don't want Tiki be all messed up by playoff time.

Tiki 25 carries (normal day)

Jacobs 15 carries (lil more than his usual 9)

That equals 40,,,,wouldn't wear neither one of' em out!

Nothing against Eli, but if you look at all our games, in the games we run 35, 36 times, around there, we are more dominating. Plus, running the ball wears the defense down and keeps our D on the sideline, and out of harms way. With our injuries mounting, tiki should be getting 25 carries at least and Jacobs getting 15

also when we pass we are usually down to begin with so we start to play catch up...

and when we do run we will give 10 or more carries at the end of the game to run down the clock..

also when we pass we are usually down to begin with so we start to play catch up...

and when we do run we will give 10 or more carries at the end of the game to run down the clock..

I know the passing game has it's finesse. Far more "entertaining" than grind-it-out smash-mouth football... not for me though. I like to see us establish the run first... Run it and opposing Ds commit more people to the line to set up the play action. I can't undersand for the life of me why we seem to pass on first downs.

i dont mind passing on first down, it's when we pass on all 3 downs that drives me nuts. i love eli, and i think he's good enough to bring us all the way, but our strength is our running game, and we won't win if we ignore it.

Geez guys! In case you missed it, we've won 5 in a row. The play calling can't be that far off.

Winning covers a lot of mishabs. As veteran fans who know a bit more about football than the average fan, we're pointing this out because it may bite us in the ass one day.

Guest MontyPython
Geez guys! In case you missed it, we've won 5 in a row. The play calling can't be that far off.

Thanks for someone other than myself for finally saying that! I couldn't agree more with you!