SportsWrath

DUKE LOSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Motes

Was that the game where Duke got lucky with the game winning half court three pointer?

no, this was the obvious foul on the layup at the end of the game on shelden williams that wasnt called.... or was that the bc game? i knwo there were 2 games people were outraged about, one being the bc game, the other the fsu game

no, this was the obvious foul on the layup at the end of the game on shelden williams that wasnt called.... or was that the bc game? i knwo there were 2 games people were outraged about, one being the bc game, the other the fsu game

No, that was the FSU game, you're right

link...

Wow, how everyone comes out from underneath their fucking rocks when Duke loses. Well get it out now cause you might not see it again. Most of us Duke fans knew that there was a great chance at a loss here. Duke has lost 4 of the last 5 before the NC game. I'll trade the win against NC for this loss anyday. This loss will only rally the troops heading into tournament time. So all you Duke haters enjoy this moment, you've only had twice to do it

ya duke can never win in a big spot..............especially a conference game like that. their history shows it just like the myth duke players cant succeed in the NBA (even though that one isnt true) theres no way duke is winning the tournament this year............they'll be out final four or elite eight

ya duke can never win in a big spot..............especially a conference game like that. their history shows it just like the myth duke players cant succeed in the NBA (even though that one isnt true) theres no way duke is winning the tournament this year............they'll be out final four or elite eight

lets hope they are out early :rock: