SportsWrath

Houston Texans vs. NY Giants Gameday Thread

BronxRik

How good did that feel when Carr got slammed to the ground like a wet towel? Best penalty Ive ever seen, especially after seeing Texas get rough with our boy and celebrating and after watching carr with the rocker's hand signal.

I almost wished his neck was broken...almost.

That was a good win guys, now lets hope Washington wins and Chi-Town loses.

How good did that feel when Carr got slammed to the ground like a wet towel? Best penalty Ive ever seen, especially after seeing Texas get rough with our boy and celebrating and after watching carr with the rocker's hand signal.

I almost wished his neck was broken...almost.

That was a good win guys, now lets hope Washington wins and Chi-Town loses.

True indeed. Carr showed lack of class in our end zone. However I don't wish him something like a broken neck... Good win for us.

No strahan, no Osi, no Short, no Lavar, no Madison, no Plax, no McKenzie, no Tuck and we won. I expect all of those guys back (except Lavar obviously) next week to crush the Bears.

Yep. It was a tough game to watch that's for sure.

True indeed. Carr showed lack of class in our end zone. However I don't wish him something like a broken neck... Good win for us.

Yep. It was a tough game to watch that's for sure.

I dont know where the feeling came from but to be honest I was hoping we put him out for the season with an injury. Didnt have to be life threatening, just career ending.

It was a tough game to watch that's for sure.

Carr is a dunce. He definitely acted like he's never scored a rushing td...(Oh wait....he's never scored a rushing TD until today).

Anyway, he's young and stupid...never been on a winning NFL team and has been hit so many times, he's lost his marbles. <_<