SportsWrath

Jacobs

gmenroc

duplicate post.

i'm starting to feel more and more comfortable knowing jacobs will most likely be taking over next year. the one thing i'm really interested to find out is if he'll be able to run like that being the primary back. i do think he can be very successful, but the jury is still out if he will be able to run through everybody when he has to get the ball 25-30 times a game. you gotta love jacobs though...what a freakin steal. he is an absolute beast!

i'm starting to feel more and more comfortable knowing jacobs will most likely be taking over next year. the one thing i'm really interested to find out is if he'll be able to run like that being the primary back. i do think he can be very successful, but the jury is still out if he will be able to run through everybody when he has to get the ball 25-30 times a game. you gotta love jacobs though...what a freakin steal. he is an absolute beast!

I think we are probably gonna draft a running back, but we may have to platoon the RB position. 15-20 carries for Jacobs with 8-12 carries for Ward. Ward hasn't seen much time, but when he gets the ball he seems to be a quick, shifty RB who would compliment Jacobs well as a spell back.

And there were those on this MB and others that said we should have taken Eric Shelton in the 2'nd round..... here is the best part 9 picks previous to Jacobs....... Maurice Clarett! LOL! :LMAO::LMAO:

1ae75d6d5764407788501ad7ec4dd21erw8yi1.jpg

I like this pic

A smaller fast back might not be a bad thing to pick up late in the draft. Someone to change it up a bit. Lets just hope that hyper-extended knee isn't something that haunts him the rest of the season.

anyone have a picture of him plowing Ronde?