SportsWrath

Jets Willing To Trade For Leinart??

Plax 4 Prez

According to Bergen Record, the N.Y. Jets could seek a trade with the Houston Texans for the first overall pick in the April draft. It is believed that the Jets would select quarterback Matt Leinart with that pick. However, the Jets might have to trade another high pick, or even include defensive end John Abraham in the trade.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/NFL_SC-RUMOR

so the Jets pick and John Abraham and there second pick for the #1 pick

hell i think i would do it considering what we gave up for Eli but then agian the Jets also need OT and Fergusen would be a good pick for them but they do need a RB and QB so i might even trade down if i were the Jets

Jets | Team not interested in moving up to No. 1?

Tue, 28 Feb 2006 05:28:18 -0800

Gary Myers, of the New York Daily News, reports despite earlier reports, the New York Jets are not one of the teams interested in trading up to the Houston Texans' No. 1 spot. "There's nothing to it," said a source familiar with the Jets' thinking.

Jets | Team not interested in moving up to No. 1?

Tue, 28 Feb 2006 05:28:18 -0800

Gary Myers, of the New York Daily News, reports despite earlier reports, the New York Jets are not one of the teams interested in trading up to the Houston Texans' No. 1 spot. "There's nothing to it," said a source familiar with the Jets' thinking.

you guys should try to get Cutler

I'd like to see the Jets acquire Duante Culpepper and use their draft picks to get the best players. No trading up or down for Lienert.

I'd take a rookie before I took the overrated & injured Daunte Culpepper. Bah. I guess I won't be happy no matter who we have.

Guest Carbo
I'd like to see the Jets acquire Duante Culpepper and use their draft picks to get the best players. No trading up or down for Lienert.
Daunte Culpepper?? What's he ever done except fumble more times than noodle-arm Pennington?

Daunte Culpepper?? What's he ever done except fumble more times than noodle-arm Pennington?

Not so fast...he COULD be the Jets starting QB for '06. Jets are the second most interested team in Culpepper (no.1 being the Dolphins).

Not so fast...he COULD be the Jets starting QB for '06. Jets are the second most interested team in Culpepper (no.1 being the Dolphins).

Adam Scheft reported earlier today that the only two teams interested were Miami and Oakland. The Jets were contacted by Daunte, but showed no interest in return.

I'd take a rookie before I took the overrated & injured Daunte Culpepper. Bah. I guess I won't be happy no matter who we have.

Sometimes when I read your posts, I think the exact same thing about you. :TU: