SportsWrath

Giants Game thread

NeMesiS

Jacobs is momster. This guy is just running through people.

Yes indeed. And this worries me. If he keeps playing like this, he won't last long in this league. I do love his demeanor but he needs to control his emotions to avoid getting dumb penalties.

It was an ugly game overall and we can definitely blame it on the weather.. glad we won... philly lost and it looks Chicago is coming to our house at 8-0.

Yes indeed. And this worries me. If he keeps playing like this, he won't last long in this league. I do love his demeanor but he needs to control his emotions to avoid getting dumb penalties.

It was an ugly game overall and we can definitely blame it on the weather.. glad we won... philly lost and it looks Chicago is coming to our house at 8-0.

what are you talking about? Miami is gonna spank Chico..

If he keeps playing like what? The monster that he is?

If he keeps playing like what? The monster that he is?

Yes. Any seasoned athleted would tell you that. All those hits take their toll on your body... and before you know it...

I just want him to channel his energy wisely and not try to run over everybody.

Yes. Any seasoned athleted would tell you that. All those hits take their toll on your body... and before you know it...

I just want him to channel his energy wisely and not try to run over everybody.

I dont think we have anything to worry about. Were asking him to come in on 3rd and 1 or 3rd and goal. Contact is going to happen. He just proves hes better at it than anyone else. The one chance he had yesterday to play a whole series, he was running to the outside, and gaining really good yardage. Very Tiki like.