SportsWrath

Giants Game thread

NeMesiS

Great win for the Gs today. Excellent game plan. Wind was a bitch, so they just played field position football all day, gained just enough yardage to stay out of trouble, and stayed away from the mistakes. Excellent drive for the last FG to close out the game.

I don't have much to say about this game. It wasn't pretty...I thought it was by far the most boring Giants game of this season. Our secondary showed me something...they absolutely suck big fat donkey dick. Without the pass rush they can NEVER be relied upon to make a play of defend a pass. Thank god we're pretty deep at DE and LB. I think the Giants sort of took the game a little easy. Tiki was bound to have a bad day...hopefully against the Texans he can get his 100.

Philly lost and Dallas is going to lose. We're just looking better.

Great win for the Gs today. Excellent game plan. Wind was a bitch, so they just played field position football all day, gained just enough yardage to stay out of trouble, and stayed away from the mistakes. Excellent drive for the last FG to close out the game.

I think they passed a little too much with all the wind, seemed like they were getting back to the Giants of the first few games this year, relying on the pass when they should be running, but all in all like you said we avoided the mistakes and got what we needed to win.

I think they passed a little too much with all the wind, seemed like they were getting back to the Giants of the first few games this year, relying on the pass when they should be running, but all in all like you said we avoided the mistakes and got what we needed to win.

I was expecting tiki to bust over 100 yards today, but Bj picked up some nice carries. They did go to the air too often, but the Bucs were playing tough against Tiki. id hat to say it, because I think Tiki is the best player on our team, but I would love to see BJ get some more touches.

The D-line and LB's played out of their heads today. Now if the Secondary can just step it up this will be one of the top 5 D's in the league.

Oh I quite agree, my good fellow.

I thought we did well enough today, but boy if I was a Tampa Bay fan I'd be pissed. I know he's a 6th rounder but his passing was all over the place. My point being how does Tampa go into the season will an inexperienced rookie as his backup QB?.

Not ia sexy win, but Tampa is a tough team. Give em some credit, Gruden has them playing tough.

I <3 Brandon Jacobs :worshippy:

Oh, and did anyone mention it was windy at the meadowlands today?

Our run blocking wans't all that great today it was all Jacobs.

We'll see more of Jacobs as the season goes on. We have Ward back, so I expect TC and Hufnagel to use Jacobs more.

Our run blocking wans't all that great today it was all Jacobs.

We'll see more of Jacobs as the season goes on. We have Ward back, so I expect TC and Hufnagel to use Jacobs more.

What does Ward being back have anything to do with using Jacobs more?

Yeah, they did pass a lot, but I think Tampa was stacking the run in light of the wind situation. Look at how there were no lanes for Tiki at all. They basically dared us to throw it, we did, and to little avail.

By the way, awesome effort by Tiki carrying the DB past the 1st down marker.