SportsWrath

has anyone heard anything about osi??

Dre180

is he gonna be out for a while? i could deal with it for the next two weeks, but we need him back for the showdown with the bears. also, did anyone hear coughlin say that when emmons is healthy, he would come back? my brother told me he read that in an interview, and that would be a huge mistake. he is nothing more than a permanent backup at this point in my eyes. supposedly coughlin said that a player doesn't lose his job to injury, which is understandable, but what about losing your job because you suck? b/c emmons has been nothing but abyssmal since he's been here, i think he's had his shot, and i'd rather play short any day of the week.

I'm itchin' to see how Kiwi handles it as a starter...or will Tuck take Osi's place?

Tuck was injured also. Swollen foot. While there have been no results from the MRIs, neither is expected to miss time... I don't think.

When it comes to injuries, I can only assume that no news is good news. If Osi's hip injury was serious, I think we would have heard about it. That being said, I wouldn't mind letting him sit for a week just to be safe. With Strahan, Tuck, and Kiwanuka; I think we'd be okay.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure Tuck is still 3rd on the DE depth chart.

According to the Star Ledger they've tested them but there's no definate word on how bad they are. Osi is believed to have a strained hip flexor (don't ask me wtf it is cause I don't know) and Tuck went down with some odd foot injury and he's having an MRI done today (or he already had it done yesterday... I'm not sure). Anyway... that's all I know.

If we win the next two, I wouldn't rush Osi back for the Chicago game unless he really is 100%. The matchup against the probable undefeated team is nice and all, but we got some crucial games after the Titans game down the stretch in December. Don't want to lose him for then.