SportsWrath

THE TONY ROMO APPRECIATION THREAD!

boohyah

he's better than bledsoe with that offensive line. bledsoe is going to get killed.

I need to see Romo in a game where he starts it with a set game plan and not one that is played like he was forced to in the 2nd half. You are right though, Bledsoe is gonna get murdered back there.

Then you fix the offensive line and focus on that and not have you're QB getting laid out. It was amazing to hear that Bledsoe doesn't get rid of the ball fast enough, yet arrington went unabaded to the QB on their own goaline. No QB can avoid that.....................not even dave Brown.

Then you fix the offensive line and focus on that and not have you're QB getting laid out. It was amazing to hear that Bledsoe doesn't get rid of the ball fast enough, yet arrington went unabaded to the QB on their own goaline. No QB can avoid that.....................not even dave Brown.

WHAT :flex: , Dave Brown would have kicked LaVar away with his left foot and thrown a pass 99 yards to the other end zone for a TD :P

no dave would have head butted him without a helmet. remember that one?

yes Dave was a man amongst boys in the mid 90's :LMAO:

BTW remember Jim Fassels guarantee we all love to sensationalize as time goes on? well the game after that was against the Arizona Cardinals, the Giants were 7-4, the Cardinals QB that game? The immortal Dave Brown :cwy:

There will never be another qb like dave Brown, unless a donkey suits up for us.

You must have forgotten the Danny Kannel 6-23 47 yards 3 int game vs the Eagles in 1995, maybe the worst QB display I have ever witnessed in my life.

I think he has a little potential.

He looked aggressive, mobile, and talented. Just bad decisions at times. real bad.

but that can change with some experience.

Dallas should continue to play him. Go ahead and forfeit the season with about 6 wins and get a better spot in the draft and shoot for next year.

And try to re-signe Emmit Smith.

Romo made some mistakes, but he gave Dallas a much better chance to win than Bledsoe. We were beating Bledsoe repeatedly and he was making mistakes that a veteran shouldn't make. And it didn't appear that any of it was going to change. The decision to switch QBs was a good one.

I wished we would have applied the same pressure on Romo as we did Bledsoe, but with his rumored escapability, I'm sure we were cautious about blitzing him.

All in all, I think we played well. Eli didn't have a stellar performance and we lost a few guys to injury. You can write them off to playing against a good, tough defense. Real shame about Arrington, though. He had a hell of a game going and it could have sparked his relatively quiet season.

Yeah sure dude!, You're the answer down there in Big D. Didn't we hear that with Drew Henson also?

thankyou...somebody else finally realizes this guy is just a bunch of hype. a nobody from eastern illinois. i don't understand why everyone is making him out to be some savior. i said it before, i wish that romo got into this game, and i'm sure glad he did. i don't necessarily think he gives them a better chance to win now instead of drew. sure he is more mobile, but that doesn't mean he has a good arm, or could make accurate throws. what a dominating performance this was, to win in atlanta, then dallas. it really proves something to all of us. i think this team is on a mission.

thankyou...somebody else finally realizes this guy is just a bunch of hype. a nobody from eastern illinois. i don't understand why everyone is making him out to be some savior. i said it before, i wish that romo got into this game, and i'm sure glad he did. i don't necessarily think he gives them a better chance to win now instead of drew. sure he is more mobile, but that doesn't mean he has a good arm, or could make accurate throws. what a dominating performance this was, to win in atlanta, then dallas. it really proves something to all of us. i think this team is on a mission.

Hey, if he works out, then I'm wrong and I look foolish on a message board, but if Parcells is wrong then he could be gone at seasons end. Fact is though that bledsoe has not played well since becoming a Cowbiy and if Romo was so good , then why not start the season with him. Parcells supposedly before the game asking Romo if he was ready to play? WTF is that?. That there shows his confidence in Bledsoe and if he's down on him in anyway then he shouldn't be starting him over Romo.

I think he has a little potential.

He looked aggressive, mobile, and talented. Just bad decisions at times. real bad.

but that can change with some experience.

Dallas should continue to play him. Go ahead and forfeit the season with about 6 wins and get a better spot in the draft and shoot for next year.

And try to re-signe Emmit Smith.

I think the Skins should play Campbell as well. Go ahead and forfeit the season.

Say, did McNabb look a little peaked last week? ;)

:flex:

.....................CP/AT.. YDS ..TD INT

T. Romo........ 14/25 ..227..... 2 ...3

D. Bledsoe...... 7/12.. 111...... 0...1

E. Manning ......12/26.. 189 ....2 ...1

he actually out played Manning in only just 2 quarters save the 2 more INT's

like I said before I would rather play bledsoe for 4 quarters. if Romo started who knows what the games out come would of been.

but either way we won its in the books lets woop some TB ass.

Given the guy's experience, or lack thereof, I thought the guy played well. He showed signs of promise. I think the can be as effective as McNabb one day and that day imo is coming sooner than later.

Romo, a guy who hasn't played a full game yet in the NFL is going to be as effective as the QB who is currently taking up quite a few votes for league MVP, or at the bare minimum, a Pro Bowl level?!?!?

A little premature, don't you think? Why don't we just put a reserved spot in the next available space in Canton?

I agree, Romo made some nice throws, but he's no where near McNabb; nor will he be for at least another 2 or 3 years.

TW remember Jim Fassels guarantee we all love to sensationalize as time goes on? well the game after that was against the Arizona Cardinals, the Giants were 7-4, the Cardinals QB that game? The immortal Dave Brown

I think that game was against the Lions, the team lost 31-21 and was infamous because Jason Sehorn

picked up his pants rather than make a tackle on Johnny Morton.