SportsWrath

To All The Met Fans That Participated In Our Section This Season.

Plax 4 Prez

you guys fucken rock... we had a hell of a season, and anyone would be a fool to think this team will not do better next year... we have youth as pitchers and fielders, we have veterens as pitchers and players, and we have the best GM in baseball, with a coach that's still getting the hang of things... hopefully for the next 13 years we'll be the NL East champs like the Braves were, or maybe a Wild Card team that goes all the way like the Marlins did twice already... we have the team of the present and future...

it was a fun ride ladies and gentlemen... I will work to make this section larger with more traffic by next season...

Thanks Mets,

and

Thanks Mets Fans!!! :rock:

Well it certainly was a fun season. If you think back to March, we had no idea who our second baseman, right fielder or back end of the rotation was gonna be. If you told me then that we would be in game 7 of the NLCS I would have been shocked. We made great strides this season, got some good post season experience and had some fun doing it.

Here's to this season. :cheers:

Here's to coming back strong next season. :cheers:

And here's to shifting to full football mentality. :cheers: LETS GO G-MEN!! :rock:

I'm laying it down right now.

We will win the NL East next year

We will win over 100 games next year

We will Win the NL Title next year

We will be World Series Champs next year.

No Doubt about it. Write it down... copy and paste it... make sure we have it in a link... put it in ur sig... whatever... just remember that the 2007 Mets are gonna dominate.

We got two young pitchers some critical post-season experience and confidence. The only thing that worries me is the consistency in the lineup for the future, which is why it is imperative we got a big right handed hitter (jermaine dye?).

Anyway, the future looks bright, and now it's time to move on to football.

and with a master-mind like Omar, we might pick up some more good pitching, and who know's what Soriano is doing... he wants out of Nat's, what better team would he go to then a division rival, and go back to 2nd base... as for the outfield, I think we rid ourselves of Lastings to get someone with less ego and mouth.. Oakland would take Lastings for Zito and some cash... trust me

and with a master-mind like Omar, we might pick up some more good pitching, and who know's what Soriano is doing... he wants out of Nat's, what better team would he go to then a division rival, and go back to 2nd base... as for the outfield, I think we rid ourselves of Lastings to get someone with less ego and mouth.. Oakland would take Lastings for Zito and some cash... trust me

Oakland's not re-signing Zito than trading him.

The Nats aren't going to trade Soriano to us, they're trying to work out a deal anyway. I see him going to Chicago.

The season is not over. You just know the Mets will be busy this offseason, trying to make everything just right. My only hope is that they NEVER follow the Yankees' path and think putting an all star at every position is the answer.

Minaya really knows what he's doing. He has an eye for talent. Look at what Chavez did all season, and Valentin. Who knew that Maine and Perez were capable of coming up so big these last two games? They were both "throw ins" to deals made for other guys. I can just see Omar making those deals thinking, "These guys just don't know what they are giving up". I said this when the Nady/Hernandez, Perez trade was made and I'll say it now. Oliver Perez is going to be the steal of 2006, and I think what he did two nights ago will only give him confidence. If he can turn things around and stay consistent, he'll be dominant.

It will be harder next year. I think the Phillies will be better, but we should be too. I can't wait until April!!! :rock:

The season is not over. You just know the Mets will be busy this offseason, trying to make everything just right. My only hope is that they NEVER follow the Yankees' path and think putting an all star at every position is the answer.

Minaya really knows what he's doing. He has an eye for talent. Look at what Chavez did all season, and Valentin. Who knew that Maine and Perez were capable of coming up so big these last two games? They were both "throw ins" to deals made for other guys. I can just see Omar making those deals thinking, "These guys just don't know what they are giving up". I said this when the Nady/Hernandez, Perez trade was made and I'll say it now. Oliver Perez is going to be the steal of 2006, and I think what he did two nights ago will only give him confidence. If he can turn things around and stay consistent, he'll be dominant.

It will be harder next year. I think the Phillies will be better, but we should be too. I can't wait until April!!! :rock:

I'd actually prefer it to be harder. I think the Marlins actually won't fare too much better this season because of their new manager. They'll get off to a mediocre first half, and we'll see what they can do from there.

ugh...

1. Mets do not want Soriano, and they won't get him.

2. You don't trade your top prospect in the organization for a FREE AGENT. :huh:

3. The out field will probably be full of role players (people like along the lines of last year: chavez, valentin, etc.

I'd rather go see a Mets/Phillies game

Better yet, Mets/Cards........ :furious:

I went to the Mets Phils game this year where Wright made that diving stop and throw to end the game. We won 4-3. I wouldn't mind going to that game again.