SportsWrath

Manny arrives!

Motes

He could take a dump on home plate in Fenway and Sox management, players and fans would just say..."that's Manny being Manny." A-Rod sneezes and doesn't cover his mouth and it's on the back page of the post. Ridiculous.

He could take a dump on home plate in Fenway and Sox management, players and fans would just say..."that's Manny being Manny." A-Rod sneezes and doesn't cover his mouth and it's on the back page of the post. Ridiculous.

Oh please, Manny gets plenty of abuse from the media as well.

He is in better shape it seems which is nice...

1141244028_0939.jpg

...Says that he has to represent boston,and he still has a job to do....then why don't you try comin' to work on time, ya idiot!!!!

Hmmmm, could it be because he was with a personal trainer working on his hamstring that he had issues with all year? Not to mention he's in much better shape than he was last year.

Hmmmm, could it be because he was with a personal trainer working on his hamstring that he had issues with all year? Not to mention he's in much better shape than he was last year.

...Well,at least you did'nt give that lame excuse....manny being manny....

I'm a huge Sox and Manny fan, but only a goofball would believe his line about the hamstring and personal trainer. I get the feeling the hamstring excuse will probably rear its ugly head a few times this year, but I'll take the bad that comes with the good with Manny.

but I'll take the bad that comes with the good with Manny.

...you pretty much have no choice.The red sox organization will pretty much let manny do whatever he wants.Makes the organization look like they have no backbone,ya know?

...you pretty much have no choice.The red sox organization will pretty much let manny do whatever he wants.Makes the organization look like they have no backbone,ya know?

Well, they let Damon walk. They let Pedro walk.

They've proven plenty to show they have a backbone.

Yeah, but nobody in the organization cares what the perception is as long as he keeps producing. They know in the end they have him over a barrel, so let him vent all he wants.