SportsWrath

PLAYOFFS

hey

• 1 month later...

This is some of my opinions so far.

There aren't any superstars on this team, but things are looking up. We have some good, young players in Lee, Robinson, Balkman and Frye.

Curry has spurts, but is a long way off.

Frye is a young player who needs to develop some instinct. Gets burned too often when trying to help out other defenders. a so-so shooter.

Crawford is our best shooter, but has to be carried on defense.

Richardson has been a bust so far. No D, and hasn't lived up to his shooting rep.

I'd like to see M. Rose and Cato get more playing time.

What happened to Marbury? Is he laying back?

• 2 weeks later...
This is some of my opinions so far.

There aren't any superstars on this team, but things are looking up. We have some good, young players in Lee, Robinson, Balkman and Frye.

Curry has spurts, but is a long way off.

Frye is a young player who needs to develop some instinct. Gets burned too often when trying to help out other defenders. a so-so shooter.

Crawford is our best shooter, but has to be carried on defense.

Richardson has been a bust so far. No D, and hasn't lived up to his shooting rep. :confused:

I'd like to see M. Rose and Cato get more playing time.

What happened to Marbury? Is he laying back?

Richardson has been our best D player for the past two years. he goes up agianst the other teams best players and does a good job against them. He's no all-nba defensive player, but he has worked hard to keep the other players in check. And hes been our best offensive weapon so far this season, i dont know what you're talking about with the bad shooting.

Richardson has been our best D player for the past two years. he goes up agianst the other teams best players and does a good job against them. He's no all-nba defensive player, but he has worked hard to keep the other players in check. And hes been our best offensive weapon so far this season, i dont know what you're talking about with the bad shooting.

I guess we can’t agree on what constitutes a good D. To me, our best includes Lee, Robinson, Rose, and Balkman because they seem to neutralize the offensive opponents the most, at least to me. Richardson has been playing better since I made the post, but I still consider him below par on D along with Crawford and Marbury.

I like Richardson’s hustle of late, but wasn’t he supposed to be a great long shooter?

I like Richardson’s hustle of late, but wasn’t he supposed to be a great long shooter?

he was forced to play that in pheonix, but is much more comfortable with his back to the basket and doing dirty work like he did in college and for the clippers