SportsWrath

When this series is over

xxi-xxv

in reality, Wagner should have never been put in that situation.

Why? that is when you put the closer in if you are the home team, there is no save situation so you put them in in the hope that they can keep the game tied. I suppose it is a toss up, you can keep a different reliever in but what is done is done.

we will all point to game 2 and Wagners absolute meltdown.

11 million for this guy :LMAO:

3 more years :LMAO:

If I am running the team DUaner Sanchez will be groomed to be the teams next closer

I will remember Shawn Green not making the catch on Speizio's triple. It hit his glove, he should have had it.

we will all point to game 2 and Wagners absolute meltdown.

11 million for this guy :LMAO:

3 more years :LMAO:

If I am running the team DUaner Sanchez will be groomed to be the teams next closer

Mets 1 - 'xxi-xxv' 0...

sorry :P

Too bad.

this from a guy who in the game section agreed that Duaner should possible close.

don't care if he got it. Im sick of him fucking and almost fucking stuff up. Duaner should close next year. Hell make ROBO the closer for the rest of the playoff's he can still hit 97MPH at his age

Thats called a contradiction Corky ;)

First off I did not want to be right about this, I did not want to lose to the Cards, especially after 97 wins and domination over the NL, but as I said last week Wagners meltdown will cost them.

What do you mean you will say? Heilman was in the game, not Wagner. Well Heilman was in the game because the manager, like the fans and probably Wagner himself lost complete confidence in him. The book, the way you manage that spot is a tie game AT HOME you have your closer in the game. Willie did this in game 2 and IT WAS THE RIGHT move then, problem was it was the wrong closer. When you are a big time closer in that spot, at home, 9th inning you are in the game. AT that point there is no save situation, holding the scored tied to give your offense the chance to win it is essentially the save. We have a closer that makes 11 million a year that was deemed incapable of performing that feat. I have to be honest I did not want to see him, but if you are paying a guy top closer money, he must be on the mound. Could Heilman have done better? Yeah, cannot give up good rips like that, but lesser players had been getting better rips off Wagner all series, so I see Willies logic.

Sad loss, but a great year. Hopefully a learning experience for Wright and Reyes and I think the Mets may have found themselves a young hard throwing lefty to lessen the burden of the one they sent to Tampa a few years back :brooding:

In all a great year, but its clear Wagner is an issue.

This goes to show what an asshole you are. Just admit it, you’re a defeatist. You predicted a Met loss so you wouldn't get your grapes squashed. Let it go at that. Don’t blame the loss on Wagner when he wasn’t even in the game. There were other pitchers Willie could have thrown out there to pitch to Molina.

This goes to show what an asshole you are. Just admit it, you’re a defeatist. You predicted a Met loss so you wouldn't get your grapes squashed. Let it go at that. Don’t blame the loss on Wagner when he wasn’t even in the game. There were other pitchers Willie could have thrown out there to pitch to Molina.

You have displayed all year what a fucking moron you are, in terms of sports, the Mets, your own team and even life. I suspect the best part of your sorry pathetic self was wasted in a tissue by your Dad. I have proven you to be a complete moron all year, I have PM's from Met fans and Yankee fans praising me for exposing you as the fraud you are. I predicted that after game 2 the Mets would lose, I was right. It has nothing to do with being a defeatist, trust me compared to your sorry ass I am so far above being a defeatist its not even comparable. Know go back and make some stupid thread about something you have no clue about!

P.S. If anyone would like me to post the PM's I have been sent all year thanking me for making Ditto look like a moron, just let me know, I will not violate someone elses privacy without their consent. It could make for endless laughs in a thread!

Can you seriously get the fuck out of here?

Can you seriously get the fuck out of here?

GATEB he is an idiot, thanks for the support, but against this shitstain its not needed. He is a worthless POS that knows shit about baseball.

Go read his thread in the Yanks section about what they need to do :LMAO: