SportsWrath

Out of the top 5 rushes this year..Tiki's is #1...

Plax 4 Prez

----Rushing Yds-------

1. T. Barber NYG 533

2. S. Jackson STL 521

3. F. Gore SF 520

4. W. Dunn ATL 511

5. W. McGahee BUF 505

out of these five players, only Barber and Dunn have had thier bye... if Barber keeps this up, after 10 games he'll be at 1,066 yards, and after 15 games he'll be at 1,599 with one game left in the season... which means another 2,000 plus all-purpose season...what a beast

well he doesn't need to worry about Alexander and Martin anymore

We did run the ball great so far this season. The reason we were behind in Seatle was because we kept throwing the ball and yes they were interecepted. I mean we looked like the rams that game. Rememeber how we pushed the colts around? we did the same to Atlanta.

The more amazing part is that Barber's stats should be down because of the two games in weeks 2 and 3 where we were forced to pass earlier than we would've liked.

very true indeed. the guy is an animal. he deserves the rushing title and i hope he gets it. i've never seen a player work as hard as he has. all the odds were stacked against him, and now he is making a push for the hall of fame. if only our other players had the heart that tiki does. we would be unstoppable. take notice, shockey!

very true indeed. the guy is an animal. he deserves the rushing title and i hope he gets it. i've never seen a player work as hard as he has. all the odds were stacked against him, and now he is making a push for the hall of fame. if only our other players had the heart that tiki does. we would be unstoppable. take notice, shockey!

I think you're a little harsh on our players. I think we have a great group of players who needed to learn how to play together as a team. Shockey's been hurt and yes he's hurt alot but I can never question his heart so to speak. I'm very proud of how our team responded. Now if we can keep it rolling into Dallas :)

I think you're a little harsh on our players. I think we have a great group of players who needed to learn how to play together as a team. Shockey's been hurt and yes he's hurt alot but I can never question his heart so to speak. I'm very proud of how our team responded. Now if we can keep it rolling into Dallas :)

not entirely..i'm not speaking of the team as a whole just some who decide to give their A effort only when they feel like it. i'm not questioning shockey's motives on the field, moreso within his character. yes he is hurt a lot, but he also plays through it, which i appreciate. he is an enormous talent, and he could be the best TE in football, but to me he doesn't want to be. if he did, then he wouldn't complain if he doesn't have a big recieving day, or if he's forced to block for the majority of the game. obviously he is a great reciever, not a blocker, but that doesn't mean he has the right to bitch and complain about it, because that is what he is being asked to do. and sometimes, you have to sacrifice your personal accomplishments for the good of the team. i am in no way picking on shock as he is one of my favorite giants ever, i just want him to capitalize on the enormous talent that he is.

well he doesn't need to worry about Alexander and Martin anymore

not to mention Jacobs also has 177 yards that could of been more or less added to Tikis total depending how he handled those other 34 carries Jacobs had . he could of seen something jacobs didnt and cut back and sprung one for 50 yards or so .