SportsWrath

EXPOSED...

BadEgg

apparently if we ar 0-1 they own us not the other way around

Guys, my point was that when we're expected to win, we stink up the joint. Personally I'm expecting the Giants to kick ass but I have to get my self ready for a let down as I do not respond well to Giants' losses as is.

Guys, my point was that when we're expected to win, we stink up the joint. Personally I'm expecting the Giants to kick ass but I have to get my self ready for a let down as I do not respond well to Giants' losses as is.

im with you on that one nas

1 . you should never wish some one to be hurt . they are just out there trying to make a living like we all are.

2. I would rather play against Bledsoe(statue) than Romo anyday.

3. its not T.O. we need to worry about its Terry Glen

ok, that came out wrong. i don't wish any injuries on bledsoe, i just wish they were playing the ROOKIE romo. yes, you are forgetting this guy is a rookie, and one who may not be any good at all. just b/c parcells says he is ready to play, doesn't mean he's going to be any good. while i agree blesoe is a statue, there is no way you can tell me you'd be more worried about romo, when bledsoe is way more capable of posting a big game. he's done it before, and he will do it again, i'm sure. what has romo done to instill any fear in your mind? lastly, we need to worry about both those guys, either of who'm could have a HUGE game against us. i don't know why you say we don't need to worry about t.o. when the last time we played this guy he destroyed us with a 3 td performance. terry glenn is just as dangerous, i agree, but we definitely have to worry about t.o, i don't see how you can dismiss him like that.

That's what the Giants will be this Monday night. :drool:

There really isn't any rationale reason to debate this point...

You're right, there isn't any reason to debate this.... straight up, the Cowgirls got OWN3D!

Your little punk bitch Owens had very little effect on this game, even dropped a pass that my kid brother would have caught.... & he is 10 years old but plays with more heart than your whole friggin squad did tonight.

Cowboys... heh, ought to rename them the Doormats after tonight....... Bitch! :o

LOL, OWN3D!

Any of this look familiar bitch:

e7a54947-a82f-467e-b219-f93aacad6b2.jpg

Didn't you say Arrington sucked? Not on this one....LOL!

b2154a41-8eb4-464d-bf55-0e34258673b.jpg

There is your boy Roy Williams, a day late & a dollar short.... can't even horse collar tackle on this one because Shockey beat him (like a rented mule) clean.

77ba5f5a-6e66-4c1c-901e-f63a90842e3.jpg

And the best was Jacobs carrying 3 of you bitch-ass defensive players, OWNING them for a TD.... too bad bitch, stick to something that you are used to..... like losing.

That's what the Giants will be this Monday night. :drool:

There really isn't any rationale reason to debate this point...

your right but lets review...

T.O. was a great aquisition...

Parcells is not finished.

Bledsoe can take this team deep in the playoffs.........

LMFAO...

Wow...I don't think you can become a bigger joke then this...

LOL!!!