SportsWrath

Tiki HAS to get player of the week!!!

Plax 4 Prez

If Tiki scored a TD or two, he'd be there no doubt. Warrick Dunn had a nice day too. Sure, his stats were skewed by the 90 yard run, but those player-of-the-week things usually only show TDs, total yards, and number of carries.

Roethlisberger didn't play too bad either.

If Tiki scored a TD or two, he'd be there no doubt. Warrick Dunn had a nice day too. Sure, his stats were skewed by the 90 yard run, but those player-of-the-week things usually only show TDs, total yards, and number of carries.

Roethlisberger didn't play too bad either.

Take away that 90 yard run and Dunn has 56 rushing yards.

Take away that 90 yard run and Dunn has 56 rushing yards.

I know that. However, when they put up the options, it's only going to say: Warrick done, 146 yards on like 15 carries and 1 TD. It's not going to identify or specify that one run. To the average person who didn't see the game or didn't know anything about it, it appears that Warrick Dunn was getting just about 10 yards a clip.

why does everyone keep saying that? he did run for 90 yards so you can't take it away.

People said the same thing about Tiki's yards last year. Take away this run...take away that run. You can't take away what Dunn..did. But his average is skewed by the 90 yd run.

why does everyone keep saying that? he did run for 90 yards so you can't take it away.

Wasn't trying to take away anythign from Dunn. He's a tremedous player. The point I was making is that our defense kept in him check all game... that one play stood out.

Wasn't trying to take away anythign from Dunn. He's a tremedous player. The point I was making is that our defense kept in him check all game... that one play stood out.

what's Dunn is done..or is it what's done is dunn.

This is why I've been saying we should be giving Tiki more TD. He should of won the MVP last year.... :furious:

I'd rather give the tough yardage to someone else so that Tiki doesn't get banged up. Keeping Tiki healthier longer could add a year to his career. Getting his ass kicked in short yardage could take a year off. MVP awards mean nothing to me and I would be willing to bet they mean less to Tiki. Sure, it's nice to be appreciated, but winning football games mean more. Winning a championship is everything.

This is why I've been saying we should be giving Tiki more TD. He should of won the MVP last year.... :furious:

I disagree. We should preserve Tiki. You don't want him taking licks all season long. There's no I in team. It doesn't matter who gets to punch into the end zone. So long as we win. We know Tiki is our MVP and that's that.

I'd rather give the tough yardage to someone else so that Tiki doesn't get banged up. Keeping Tiki healthier longer could add a year to his career. Getting his ass kicked in short yardage could take a year off. MVP awards mean nothing to me and I would be willing to bet they mean less to Tiki. Sure, it's nice to be appreciated, but winning football games mean more. Winning a championship is everything.

I disagree. We should preserve Tiki. You don't want him taking licks all season long. There's no I in team. It doesn't matter who gets to punch into the end zone. So long as we win. We know Tiki is our MVP and that's that.

:cwy:

You guys are right...I just think since he has done some much for everyone else, we should think about him too. But you guys make a good point.

Now we need to get him the Rushing Title, MVP Award, A Super Bowl Ring, and the Super Bowl MVP Award by the end of the season... cause he deserves them all.

damn.. talk about greed.. lol. But I agree the guy is awsome.