SportsWrath

Even Though Wagner Makes Us Nervous...He's 3 of 3 Save Attempts!

Plax 4 Prez

He started making me nervous last night when he lost the plate after getting two outs. What's with him and his reliance on the 98 mph fastball? He'd be nothing without his slider.

every time the opposing team hits the ball it almost looks like it's a HR... but he gets the job done

every time the opposing team hits the ball it almost looks like it's a HR... but he gets the job done

exactly...when we signed him, all i cared about was how he did in the playoffs. i don't care how he does it, as long as he does it. he took a lot of crap earlier in the year, but he has really settled in nicely.

He started making me nervous last night when he lost the plate after getting two outs. What's with him and his reliance on the 98 mph fastball?

Oh I don't know, maybe that he has gotten over 300 career saves with that as his bread and butter pitch and 98-100 is way above average?

He started making me nervous last night when he lost the plate after getting two outs. What's with him and his reliance on the 98 mph fastball? He'd be nothing without his slider.

As would any other pitcher in the history of the game if they only had one pitch.

Where would Rivera be without that cutter?