SportsWrath

Wille wins with ballsy move #1 of series

xxi-xxv

I see the logic not using Heilman with 4 games in 4 days guaranteed and the 8 9 and 1 hitters due up, but had that move not worked and the Mets lost that game Willie would have been crucified. Thank god, up 1-0 now! :rock:

:rock::clap:

Heilman scares me on mound... he gives up too many base runners and hr's... Mota is clearly a better pitcher IMO

Aaron Heilman has been one of the best set up men in baseball all year. His numbers since he took over the 8th for Sanchez have been impeccable.

What Mota gets me excited about is that next year you can have Mota in the 7th, Sanchez in the 8th and Wagner in the 9th and move Heilman back to the rotation and still have a good pen with Bradford and Feliciano backing the other 3 up.

Aaron Heilman has been one of the best set up men in baseball all year. His numbers since he took over the 8th for Sanchez have been impeccable.

What Mota gets me excited about is that next year you can have Mota in the 7th, Sanchez in the 8th and Wagner in the 9th and move Heilman back to the rotation and still have a good pen with Bradford and Feliciano backing the other 3 up.

Agreed. That was in the back of my mind too. But we still got some games left this year! :rock: