SportsWrath

Sean Salisbury said Eli Will Be The Best Fantasy Football Choice This Week

Plax 4 Prez

he basically said, whenever the weather isn't a factor, and the majority of the offense is healthy Eli is the best QB in football!! That fucken awesome he said that... D4P is a Salisbury lover so maybe D4P is also a Eli lover :rock:

he basically said, whenever the weather isn't a factor, and the majority of the offense is healthy Eli is the best QB in football!! That fucken awesome he said that... D4P is a Salisbury lover so maybe D4P is also a Eli lover :rock:

i hate salisbury more than anyone. for a guy who was nothing more than a bench riding fool throughout his career, he sure makes some bold statements with authority, like his answer is always the correct one. that being said, he always did like eli, even when he was first drafted. he always said he would turn into a superstar, i'll give him that. you and i both know however, that while eli is greatly improved, he is not the best qb in football at the moment. he has a chance to get there, not by numbers solely, but by his clutch ability as well, which most qb's don't possess. i gotta admit though, i hate when the press jumps on the bandwagon. it's as if the players actually listen to it, and we don't seem to play as well when they do. coincidence? maybe, but i like it better when we are underdogs.

i hate salisbury more than anyone. for a guy who was nothing more than a bench riding fool throughout his career, he sure makes some bold statements with authority, like his answer is always the correct one. that being said, he always did like eli, even when he was first drafted. he always said he would turn into a superstar, i'll give him that. you and i both know however, that while eli is greatly improved, he is not the best qb in football at the moment. he has a chance to get there, not by numbers solely, but by his clutch ability as well, which most qb's don't possess. i gotta admit though, i hate when the press jumps on the bandwagon. it's as if the players actually listen to it, and we don't seem to play as well when they do. coincidence? maybe, but i like it better when we are underdogs.

you can't help but notice how each year Eli gets better... I mean last year he learned how to win games, this year he's learning how to throw accuretly, and hopefully the int.s stay down

I don't like Salisbury. But if there's one thing he's consistent about, it's Eli. Since day one he's stuck with him. After he had a solid pre-season game against Carolina in his rookie year, he said he was gonna be a star and he's stuck with that assumption.

I don't like Salisbury. But if there's one thing he's consistent about, it's Eli. Since day one he's stuck with him. After he had a solid pre-season game against Carolina in his rookie year, he said he was gonna be a star and he's stuck with that assumption.

Yep, I agree...he's never really bashed Eli. He's right about one thing.