SportsWrath

Can we get some energy in this section?

Nas

We might actually lose against Atlanta, they have not allowed a passing TD this season anf they are getting John Abraham back to rush the passer and they got Grady Jackson to stop the run... But im counting on Eli and Barber to work magic...

We might actually lose against Atlanta, they have not allowed a passing TD this season anf they are getting John Abraham back to rush the passer and they got Grady Jackson to stop the run... But im counting on Eli and Barber to work magic...

i agree with you. i think a lot of people take atlanta for granted, but i think they have a very good team. to be honest i'm not as worried about warrick dunn as much as i am michael vick in the run game. their passsing attack is pretty much non existent. however, we typically don't fare well against scrambling qbs. so that's what worries me most, including the hostile dome. i'm not sure if we win this game, but if this team wants to make the playoffs, we MUST win one of the next 2. i know a lot of people probably want the dallas game more, being a division game and all, but i don't care either way. i don't want to have to go into dallas in a must win situation.

i agree with you. i think a lot of people take atlanta for granted, but i think they have a very good team. to be honest i'm not as worried about warrick dunn as much as i am michael vick in the run game. their passsing attack is pretty much non existent. however, we typically don't fare well against scrambling qbs. so that's what worries me most, including the hostile dome. i'm not sure if we win this game, but if this team wants to make the playoffs, we MUST win one of the next 2. i know a lot of people probably want the dallas game more, being a division game and all, but i don't care either way. i don't want to have to go into dallas in a must win situation.

Dallas is a must win game already.

Dallas is a must win game already.

i don't think so. as long as we win this week that is. they already have a division loss, we do not. i never "expect" to win at dalls, and i would be perfectly happy with a split. however, if we lost to dallas, different story. by no means does that mean i don't want the win in dallas, but i don't think it's a must win , yet. secondly i'm not as impressed by the eagles as everyone else is. do i think they have a good team, yes? a great one? no. to me, they haven't played anyone yet except dallas. i'm exluding the g-men because i think they were playing like shit at the time. i think our team could be completely different from the one that showed up in philly from here on out. i expect to beat them at home, and as for washington, we play them in washington on the last game of the season, where they can be completely out of the race. if that's the case i expect a win there as well. so if we end up going 5-1 in the division, that would be more than sufficient for me. is that going to happen, we'll just have to wait and see.

i don't think so. as long as we win this week that is. they already have a division loss, we do not. i never "expect" to win at dalls, and i would be perfectly happy with a split. however, if we lost to dallas, different story. by no means does that mean i don't want the win in dallas, but i don't think it's a must win , yet. secondly i'm not as impressed by the eagles as everyone else is. do i think they have a good team, yes? a great one? no. to me, they haven't played anyone yet except dallas. i'm exluding the g-men because i think they were playing like shit at the time. i think our team could be completely different from the one that showed up in philly from here on out. i expect to beat them at home, and as for washington, we play them in washington on the last game of the season, where they can be completely out of the race. if that's the case i expect a win there as well. so if we end up going 5-1 in the division, that would be more than sufficient for me. is that going to happen, we'll just have to wait and see.

I'll take a division win any day over a non-division win. A division win is almost like a 2 game lead because you not only do you better the division opponent by a game, but you win the head-to-head battle. Division games are far more important than non-division games. You win the division, you make the playoffs and you don't have to rely on other teams sucking it up or your don't have to hope for the wild card.

Eagles are better than many expected. Most picked them to finish last in the division. I think given Washington's performance thus far, that spot is now reserved for them. Giants and Cowboys are 1 and 2 while Philly is 3rd.

We're more than capable of going 5-1 in the division and going 5-5 outside of it. 10-6 and we're in. But the point is that the 5-1 in the division is more important than the 5-5 outside.

Fine I guess Tike and Jacobs will score the TDs for us then. Besides, in Eli we trust. And their running game against our run defense should be a beauty.

I'll take a division win any day over a non-division win. A division win is almost like a 2 game lead because you not only do you better the division opponent by a game, but you win the head-to-head battle. Division games are far more important than non-division games. You win the division, you make the playoffs and you don't have to rely on other teams sucking it up or your don't have to hope for the wild card.

Eagles are better than many expected. Most picked them to finish last in the division. I think given Washington's performance thus far, that spot is now reserved for them. Giants and Cowboys are 1 and 2 while Philly is 3rd.

We're more than capable of going 5-1 in the division and going 5-5 outside of it. 10-6 and we're in. But the point is that the 5-1 in the division is more important than the 5-5 outside.

We're winning both games fellas.. then the Bucks and whomever.. just in time for Chicago.

This is a game we can win. Atlanta lives on the run and thats one area on D we've been good at. Stra and Osi appeared to be starting to get off the schninde so if we can make Vick pass, we should get pressure.

We're balanced enough on Offense that they can't key on the run or pass, I'm confident in this game.

I dont thin Atlanta has faced a offense as explosive as ours. In fact, I dont think there is a defense in this league that will stop us from scoring. If we can stop vick from rushing 100 yards, we should win the game. And even if he does, I think we still have a good shot to win on our offense alone.

I dont thin Atlanta has faced a offense as explosive as ours. In fact, I dont think there is a defense in this league that will stop us from scoring. If we can stop vick from rushing 100 yards, we should win the game. And even if he does, I think we still have a good shot to win on our offense alone.

we must get a lead early in the game and force atlanta to throw. if that happens i think we will win. the falcons cannot come back if we get up on them. tc must stick to the run, and set up the play action.

This is a game we can win. Atlanta lives on the run and thats one area on D we've been good at. Stra and Osi appeared to be starting to get off the schninde so if we can make Vick pass, we should get pressure.

We're balanced enough on Offense that they can't key on the run or pass, I'm confident in this game.

Last time you said that we were losing 35 to 3. I hold you totally responsible if the Giants lose on Sunday. <_>

we must get a lead early in the game and force atlanta to throw. if that happens i think we will win. the falcons cannot come back if we get up on them. tc must stick to the run, and set up the play action.

YES, YES, YES!!!!!!! AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!

I'm sorry, I can't believe we only ran 3 play action passes in the first 3 game, while averaging nearly 5.5 yards a carry. (Philly game really hurt our average) And we finally run 4 against the Redskins. I'm sorry, but I blame that on the coaches.