SportsWrath

Does Anyone Else Think This Is Bullshit?

Plax 4 Prez

the Tigers/Athletics game will finish game 2, while we aren't even at game 1... hmmm... this is pretty gay to me

It's not raining hard enough to stop Ken Rosenthol from reporting from Shea but it's raining hard enough to stop Multi million dollar players and the 57 thousand people from one of the most important games of the year. :furious: It's didnt even look like it was raing that hard...They just want Carpenter on full rest...

It's not raining hard enough to stop Ken Rosenthol from reporting from Shea but it's raining hard enough to stop Multi million dollar players and the 57 thousand people from one of the most important games of the year. :furious: It's didnt even look like it was raing that hard...They just want Carpenter on full rest...

You live in NY?

I believe what happened to Lindel is what caused the postponement... seriously at first they said if it stops before 10 we'll still play, but for some fucken reason, they said no game at 7:30... that was WAY before the game was even supposed to start... it wasn't even raining that hard at that time... I call b/s on the MLB... and guess what we'll still win this mother fuker... fuck Carpenter, fuck the Cardinals, and fuck the Tigers, they're just post-poning our celebrations

I believe what happened to Lindel is what caused the postponement... seriously at first they said if it stops before 10 we'll still play, but for some fucken reason, they said no game at 7:30... that was WAY before the game was even supposed to start... it wasn't even raining that hard at that time... I call b/s on the MLB... and guess what we'll still win this mother fuker... fuck Carpenter, fuck the Cardinals, and fuck the Tigers, they're just post-poning our celebrations

haha yeah it doesn't make a difference. it's only prolonging the inevitable. i can't wait to fuck this team up. just like 2000 baby. the one thing cardinal fans don't want to admit, is that their staff is worse than ours after we sustained the injuries. that is fukkin pathetic.

haha yeah it doesn't make a difference. it's only prolonging the inevitable. i can't wait to fuck this team up. just like 2000 baby. the one thing cardinal fans don't want to admit, is that their staff is worse than ours after we sustained the injuries. that is fukkin pathetic.

:rock:

We had a really nasty Thunderstorm Roll through at 9:00... The absolute worst thing that could have happened would have been for Glavine to pitch 4 innings and have the game canceled. Then there would be no Glavine until Game 4.

that does make sense, but it bothers me how much rest the Tigers will have if they sweep the A's... they finished 2 games before we played 1.. that angers me

I live in Queens, and it was raining pretty hard at times.

I'd rather have it postponed than have the game start and then cancelled after Glaving pitched a few innings.

If you have that much power, then I'm expected a Mets sweep. Thanks. :TU:

*clap, clap* It will be done.. lol... but seriously we are bringing in our 7 game win streak to Shea, while the Cards bring in thier whopping 1 game win streak