SportsWrath

new here...just wanted to say what's up to everyone

Dre180

i came over from mets.com, plax4prez persuaded me to come over here. the trolling on mets.com is just out of control.

:clap::rock: We need people like you to show your NY Mets prides... trolls WON'T exist here... or they WILL be terminated...

Welcome to the Mets section Dre180!!!

i came over from mets.com, plax4prez persuaded me to come over here. the trolling on mets.com is just out of control.

I can honestly say I've never seen a troll here.

Welcome :TU:

even the Yankee fans here are cool compared to the trolls over at met.com... I like the mets.com cause they have alot of posters, but the thing is it's the same old threads every fucken day... plus they limit you in what you should be able to do, like post pics., video's, and signatures... we are hands down better and if you still have friends over there I would love for you to ask them to join us!!! :TU:

I am Rob Young on the Mets boards, I don't post much

cause I hate the people and the format.

Has John McCabe come back yet?

yeah he's back...kind of. he was supposed to leave forever because of a bet he lost, but he's been quietly sneaking around. i just don't get why people waste their time doing shit like that. i have never, not once gone over to another teams board to stir shit up. i just don't get it.