Thurs., Oct. 12 at 8 pm on FOX

RHP Jeff Weaver vs. LHP Tom Glavine

Game Two, in New York…

Fri., Oct. 13 at TBA on FOX…

RHP Jeff Suppan vs. RHP John Maine

Game Three, in St. Louis…

Sat., Oct. 14 at 8 pm on FOX…

RHP Chris Carpenter vs. RHP Steve Trachsel

(this game was originally scheduled for 4 pm, but was changed to 8 pm a few days ago)

Game Four, in St. Louis…

Sun., Oct. 15 at 7:30 pm* on FOX…

RHP Anthony Reyes vs. RHP Oliver Perez

Game Five, if necessary, in St. Louis…

Mon., Oct. 16 at 8 pm on FOX…

RHP Jeff Weaver vs. LHP Tom Glavine

Game Six, if necessary, in New York…

Wed., Oct. 18 at 4 pm* FOX…

RHP Jeff Suppan vs. RHP John Maine

Game Seven, if necessary, in New York…

Thu., Oct. 19 at 8 pm on FOX…

RHP Chris Carpenter vs. RHP Steve Trachsel

* game time is tentative

why is everyone so fucking worried about Carpenter... fuck him, we have the best hitters out of the 4 teams left, as for pitchers Trachsel still scares the shit out of me... fuck Carpenter... they have a injured Rollins, and Pujols who I'm scared of... but if I were a Cardinal fan I'd be scared of Reyes, Wright, Beltran, Lo Duca, Delgado, and Chavez... fuck thier hitters our's will outlast them... quote me on that

why is everyone so fucking worried about Carpenter... fuck him, we have the best hitters out of the 4 teams left, as for pitchers Trachsel still scares the shit out of me... fuck Carpenter... they have a injured Rollins, and Pujols who I'm scared of... but if I were a Cardinal fan I'd be scared of Reyes, Wright, Beltran, Lo Duca, Delgado, and Chavez... fuck thier hitters our's will outlast them... quote me on that

:rock:

I'm not scared of Carpenter, but he is pretty damn good and I'd like to see him as least as possible. I'm almost positive he will pitch Game 2 now instead of Game 3.

Bring 'em on then !!!!!

:rock::clap:

That's he spirit I'm looking for... we have this shit... and I seriously hope we pitch to Pujols and don't walk him... we don't need to be intimated... there is no team in the MLB that intimadates me.... with the team we have regardless of who's pitching we could score 7-whatever runs a game, and btw or bullpen is one of the best... I just hope Willy isn't scare of useing them early if we have to

why is everyone so fucking worried about Carpenter... fuck him, we have the best hitters out of the 4 teams left, as for pitchers Trachsel still scares the shit out of me... fuck Carpenter... they have a injured Rollins , and Pujols who I'm scared of... but if I were a Cardinal fan I'd be scared of Reyes, Wright, Beltran, Lo Duca, Delgado, and Chavez... fuck thier hitters our's will outlast them... quote me on that

Uhh... Rollins is on the phils. If you don't know that you should definately be afraid of Carp.