SportsWrath

Someone wanna explain this to me

Virginia Giant

That's easy to answer. Because everyone hates N.Y!!!!!!!!!! :furious:

I mean, i know the ranking mean nothing, but come the hell on, how do they justify that. Now if the Titans had beaten the Colts, obviously you wouldn't rank Tennessee ahead of Indy, but when you take the Giants who are now 2-2 and just beat the 2-3 redskins, how the hell do you still rank the skins ahead of them/

I mean, i know the ranking mean nothing, but come the hell on, how do they justify that. Now if the Titans had beaten the Colts, obviously you wouldn't rank Tennessee ahead of Indy, but when you take the Giants who are now 2-2 and just beat the 2-3 redskins, how the hell do you still rank the skins ahead of them/

There's really no reason why the Redskins are ahead of the Giants.

Power rankings

How can a 2-3 team be ranked ahead of the team that just beat them?

it's because the rankings are done by the people over at extremeskins.com j/k! you know the rankings mean nothing. it's not a big deal. we aren't going to be ranked high until maybe the end of the season. our schedule is so tough, that chances are we are not going to rack up a big winning streak so we'll probably stay in the middle of the pack for a while. i like it better that way.

Power rankings

How can a 2-3 team be ranked ahead of the team that just beat them?

Redskins

WAS.png

previously they were ranked 18th going into Jacksonville who was then ranked 3rd they bet them and moved up 3 places to 15th and with a lose to the Giants dropped to 17th.

Giants

NYG.png

We were ranked 14th when we lost to seattle . We then dropped to 19 losing 5 places. We then beat Washington and gain a place back to 18th if we beat a much higher ranking team say in the top 5 we will climb more in the rankings than say if we beat Detroit.