SportsWrath

Serious Question for Giants fans...

BadEgg

Guest MontyPython
I must admit Monty, this is not a responsive I was prepared for being this is a Giants football message board... :doh:

Life is more important than a worthless football game

sorry - I'm not in a football mood as much anymore

Dallas beat a walk-over Titans team.

Philly is going to beat a walk-over Packers team.

I'll tip my hat to Washington though. They got the best of a tough Jaguars team.

Giants just have to beat our division opponents and win half the others. That'll put us at 10-6 and owning all the tiebreakers in the division.

Is it time to start rebuiding? :LMAO:

You are all alone in the basement... :clap:

Let's be realistic here. If we had the Texans, Niners, and the Titans in our early games like the you know who did, we'd probably be 3-0 .. easily. We outplayed the Colts and lost... beat the Eagles.. and screwed up against the Seahawks. We are the better team. We just haven't played up to that level.

Seriously, your DEs, LBs, and Secondary have been no-shows.. we'll admit to that. I, however, believe the Giants are the best team in the NFC East. Props to the skins for beating the Jags... it's going to be tough beating them but I think we will.

Let's be realistic here. If we had the Texans, Niners, and the Titans in our early games like the you know who did, we'd probably be 3-0 .. easily. We outplayed the Colts and lost... beat the Eagles.. and screwed up against the Seahawks. We are the better team. We just haven't played up to that level.

Seriously, your DEs, LBs, and Secondary have been no-shows.. we'll admit to that. I, however, believe the Giants are the best team in the NFC East. Props to the skins for beating the Jags... it's going to be tough beating them but I think we will.

Leave it to Badegg to be the DUMBEST poster on here. Thats probably why he like the girlz.

You're right Nas, w/o a doubt, we are the best in the div. One of the best in the conference. I, like you, do not look at the last game played, but the whole season. Remember last year, when we met a 0-2 team called the Chargers, and we got whooped? They were better than thier record reflected, and they were gonna put a hurtin on somebody in thier house soon. It happened to be us. No matter who was there that day, they were gettin whooped by the Chargers. Same thing with the Seahawks. Yes, they were 2-0, but a very unimpressive 2-0. It was time, and once agian, it was us.

We still have questions on D, but PLENTY of time to address them. Im not even worried, to tell you the truth. We will beat the skins by at least 20, you heard it here 1st. :TU:

Leave it to Badegg to be the DUMBEST poster on here. Thats probably why he like the girlz.

You're right Nas, w/o a doubt, we are the best in the div. One of the best in the conference. I, like you, do not look at the last game played, but the whole season. Remember last year, when we met a 0-2 team called the Chargers, and we got whooped? They were better than thier record reflected, and they were gonna put a hurtin on somebody in thier house soon. It happened to be us. No matter who was there that day, they were gettin whooped by the Chargers. Same thing with the Seahawks. Yes, they were 2-0, but a very unimpressive 2-0. It was time, and once agian, it was us.

We still have questions on D, but PLENTY of time to address them. Im not even worried, to tell you the truth. We will beat the skins by at least 20, you heard it here 1st. :TU:

You know I don't think we should past the skins especially when our pass defense sucks this bad. They're a good team... afterall they just beat the Jags. I do think we will win though.

You know I don't think we should past the skins especially when our pass defense sucks this bad. They're a good team... afterall they just beat the Jags. I do think we will win though.

I know, you got a point. But I just feel this team is ready to get together and explode. And I feel it will happen Sunday at 1:00pm. :TU:

I know, you got a point. But I just feel this team is ready to get together and explode. And I feel it will happen Sunday at 1:00pm. :TU:

I'm cautiously optimistic. The way we perform against the skins can very well set the tone for the rest of the season. Either we come out and play like the good team we were supposd to be or confirm what has happened in our season so far isn't a fluke but the hard cold truth.