SportsWrath

What happened to Money?

osi724dasack

He's very good at expounding his views of the Giants, but it seems that he and his rather insatiable love of himself has caused him to run off to pastures not so green; a place where pseudo-intellectuals can co-exist without fear of reprisal from those who disagree with their opinions, which are basically pilfered from the many major media sources available, but with the wording slightly changed.

Or perhaps they simply just have wider doorways for the inflated skulls...

He's very good at expounding his views of the Giants, but it seems that he and his rather insatiable love of himself has caused him to run off to pastures not so green; a place where pseudo-intellectuals can co-exist without fear of reprisal from those who disagree with their opinions, which are basically pilfered from the many major media sources available, but with the wording slightly changed.

:LMAO:

Looks like you are one of Money's victim.

His misjudgments and empty criticisms lead me to believe that he is ... not elite. Right Ferret?

Most definitely not Elite.

...And most definitely not worthy for Elite Status Posters such as ourselves wasting our Elite time on a below average, worthless, jealous, and uncontributive poster such as NYGFan05.

Didn't you hear? Money died in a freak gasoline fight accident.

I thought Money and VG flew to Vegas to have thier gay marriage approved by an Elvis impersanator :confused:

j/k j/k

Most definitely not Elite.

...And most definitely not worthy for Elite Status Posters such as ourselves wasting our Elite time on a below average, worthless, jealous, and uncontributive poster such as NYGFan05.

By all means, count me as being beneath you, as I admittedly do not contribute very much to the forum. That being said, I thank my own personal God that I was not cursed with such a misguided, overblown sense of self as you gents appear to have been. I'm not exactly sure what this 'Elite Status' hogwash is, but it obviously feeds some starving inner demons that you seem to be rather ungracefully dancing with.

Could also be an undiagnosed case of Megalomania, but I'm not one to make that sort of assumption.

By all means, count me as being beneath you, as I admittedly do not contribute very much to the forum. That being said, I thank my own personal God that I was not cursed with such a misguided, overblown sense of self as you gents appear to have been. I'm not exactly sure what this 'Elite Status' hogwash is, but it obviously feeds some starving inner demons that you seem to be rather ungracefully dancing with.

Could also be an undiagnosed case of Megalomania, but I'm not one to make that sort of assumption.

Or maybe it's a staggering inability by some to grasp sarcasm.

Luckily, if Ferret or myself ever need some dime-store psychology from a humorless cunt muscle, we'll be sure to contact 'NYGFan05'...

you sure talk purdy :wub:

:wub:

Sorry about pouring jack daniels on you and making the dog lick it off when you danced at my friends bacholer party. What can I say, when i drink the whiskey I turn into a wild man.

Oh, and i hope the stains came out of your cocktail dress ok.