SportsWrath

GIANTS games....

Ggirl

I have preseason tickets for the Patriots and then regular season against the Redskins. I have one more game to pick....unfortunately it won't be the Eagles. Which game should I choose?

What about YOU?

if we have the omeny, people from my dads work and I would fly up to seattle and watch them seahawks, were planning on it right now we jsut need more money, thats the only game that there on the west coast

I go to see the Giants play here in Dallas...I usually give the Cowboys fans hell here in Texas Stadium. YOu should do it at your end. ;)

I prefer to go to Lincoln Financial Field and go after Eagles fans. It is a good possibility that it will be the Cowboys..on 12/3. :clap:

420 and I will be attending at least one game together. Not sure which one(s) yet. You will see us somewhere down the line, GGirl. I don't know if you should be happy or worried. :LMAO:

Worried. Wear a chastity belt.

I prefer to go on a bus trip to Giants stadium. Now I don't mind driving 2 hours to East Rutherford but I am usually pretty drunk after the game. I found another bus service in Binghamton. They have seats for the Colts game which I really want to go see. But do I really want to drive an hour back home after the bus leaves you off in Binghamton? See that is the dilema I face almost every day. <_>

Just a heads up, I have a strong feeling that the Eagles and Bears home games will be moved to Sunday night. FOX will use one of its things to not allow NBC to take our Cowboys Giants game at home.

Just speculation, but it appears likely.

*note to self...pack chastity belt*

Can they really switch up the times of the games, after the schedule comes out?

That will mess up my going to the Cowboys game. :doh:

*note to self...pack chastity belt*

Can they really switch up the times of the games, after the schedule comes out?

That will mess up my going to the Cowboys game. :doh:

It happens, but not very often.

Me and the family (wife and kid) are planning to go to that game. So if you hear some crazy dude yelling "lets go Giants" with a beautiful women shaking her head. That would be me.... :)

Man, that would be a cool game to see.

yeah ( 4 of us coming over )

one of my best friends in England is a Panthers fan ! ( formerly from Charlotte )

( i'm still hurting badly from the 0-23 playoff game )

i reckon this will be a great revenge game for the G men .... and a potential trap game for Carolina

i can't wait !

I have preseason tickets for the Patriots and then regular season against the Redskins. I have one more game to pick....unfortunately it won't be the Eagles. Which game should I choose?

What about YOU?

I'm at every home game. If you and your crew want to tailgate PM me..

it's aways a goodtime, food and booze allot of giants fans

If i had to choose a game I would take the Bears game....

I'm at every home game. If you and your crew want to tailgate PM me..

it's aways a goodtime, food and booze allot of giants fans

If i had to choose a game I would take the Bears game....

fuck that man! I want Seattle! :furious: