SportsWrath

Giants/Miami game link?

Sephiroth

Fuck it, I give up.

However, this has reaffirmed why I don't give the NFL any of my money. I signed up for a fucking free trail of Game Pass and nowhere did it say the game was blacked out... if I had paid money for this I'd be fucking livid.

Now I've got a pizza and bowl of hot wings and one son who's very pissed off that he can't watch the Giants. Thanks, NFL!

Fuck it, I give up.

However, this has reaffirmed why I don't give the NFL any of my money. I signed up for a fucking free trail of Game Pass and nowhere did it say the game was blacked out... if I had paid money for this I'd be fucking livid.

Now I've got a pizza and bowl of hot wings and one son who's very pissed off that he can't watch the Giants. Thanks, NFL!

The Game hasn't even started yet they are on a Lightning delay ther are just now allowing the fans to start to filter back in to the stadium. give it another 20 minutes Probably start at 8

http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=55118&p=994906

www.wiziwig.ru DON NOT turn of your pop up blocker! feed 2 is on and working perfectly for the girl whose feeds never work. my pop up blocker is on and computer hooked up to the tv. a couple of pop ups show up but click out of them and use feed 2 not 1 cause one is all ads. If you want me to walk you through it I will

wiziwig.ru click on the football link up at the top, click miami vs giants it will produce four links underneath. click link2 (or 3 or 4) NOT 1, then a bunch of little pop up will come up click under them all where it says "close ads" then you will be left with two pop up small ads, X out of the right one first then the other one. BOOM the game!

wiziwig.ru click on the football link up at the top, click miami vs giants it will produce four links underneath. click link2 (or 3 or 4) NOT 1, then a bunch of little pop up will come up click under them all where it says "close ads" then you will be left with two pop up small ads, X out of the right one first then the other one. BOOM the game!

When I click football, it shows no links. I did get VipBox to work for a hot minute.