SportsWrath

Mets/Cards inning 1

xxi-xxv

At the Plate

1)Reyes = works a 3-1 count, swings at ball 4 and grounds out

2)Valentin = works a 3-1 count, swings and misses, then flies out

3)Beltran= works a 3-1 count, swings, pops up

In the field

1)David Wright(who is regressing folks in the field)lets a ball role fair that had he picked it up and made the throw to 1b would have gotten Eckstein(watching some of his throws of late i can see why he did not do it) ball rolls fair Eckstein safe at 1b.

2)Guy gets to 2nd on a fielders choice.

3)Scott Rolen hits a single up the middle, but because Carlos Beltran plays on the warning track Eckstein will score from 2nd easily, what does Beltran do, comes up firing, misses the cutoff man, the runner scores with ease and Rolen advances to 2nd easily thanks to Carlos' dual fuck up of playing so deep and playing stupid baseball.

This team better get its head out of its ass and that includes every single player.

Ops had to edit, thanks to Beltrans stupid throw, Spezio hits a single and Rolen(who should have been on 1B) scores with ease.

Thats 2 useless runs now! :furious:

I find it impossible to root for Jose Lima. I am glad he looked like shit again and I pray that Minaya rids the team of this fucking headcase.

Continued from a previous thread....

Boy or girl?

Continued from a previous thread....

Boy or girl?

BOY :rock:

Thank god I missed the rest of the game, I left the office about 2, met my wife at the DR at 3 and when I went in it was 5-2 cards, came out and the Mets lost.

But yeah its a BOY and he is battling for the Mets 5th starter spot as we speak.

Thank god I missed the rest of the game, I left the office about 2, met my wife at the DR at 3 and when I went in it was 5-2 cards, came out and the Mets lost.

But yeah its a BOY and he is battling for the Mets 5th starter spot as we speak.

:rock: Congrats, my friend!! :rock:

yes I will have to make him a tough SOB so that he can take the shit that the Yankee fan kids will give him.

lol...atleast he's going to like the best NY football team... Go Giants!! lol

At the Plate

1)Reyes = works a 3-1 count, swings at ball 4 and grounds out

2)Valentin = works a 3-1 count, swings and misses, then flies out

3)Beltran= works a 3-1 count, swings, pops up

In the field

1)David Wright(who is regressing folks in the field)lets a ball role fair that had he picked it up and made the throw to 1b would have gotten Eckstein(watching some of his throws of late i can see why he did not do it) ball rolls fair Eckstein safe at 1b.

2)Guy gets to 2nd on a fielders choice.

3)Scott Rolen hits a single up the middle, but because Carlos Beltran plays on the warning track Eckstein will score from 2nd easily, what does Beltran do, comes up firing, misses the cutoff man, the runner scores with ease and Rolen advances to 2nd easily thanks to Carlos' dual fuck up of playing so deep and playing stupid baseball.

This team better get its head out of its ass and that includes every single player.

Ops had to edit, thanks to Beltrans stupid throw, Spezio hits a single and Rolen(who should have been on 1B) scores with ease.

Thats 2 useless runs now! :furious:

Damn! forgot they were playing this afternoon. I missed the game because of work, but as far as the hitting mistakes go....all of the interviews I have heard from the Mets hitting coach, he preaches that if you get a fastball you think you can hit you take a rip. Thats probably why they were swinging on 3-1, good fastball count. D. Wright is struggling in the field a little at the moment, but it seems to me that if a player thinks a ball is gonna roll foul, 90% of the time they let it go. Sometimes it just doesn't work out the way you want it to.

Congrats on the new edition!! :clap:

Congrats to you and the wife. :TU: