SportsWrath

Denver signs Marvin Austin - hope he sucks for them

BleedinBlue

The Broncos announced they have signed Marvin Austin and believe they can turn him into a valuable asset. I will be really pissed if he finally starts playing like we expected him to when we drafted him. I do not wish him good luck.

The Broncos announced they have signed Marvin Austin and believe they can turn him into a valuable asset. I will be really pissed if he finally starts playing like we expected him to when we drafted him. I do not wish him good luck.

Could totally see him break out.

I mean, did he actually suck?. Don't you have to play in games to suck?. Are you saying he sucked at staying healthy?

Totally agree!! He was never healthy enough for anyone to see his true value. He was scouted and picked in the second round for a reason. It's said he can be as good as his motivation will lead him. If Payton and the team can convince him of greatness. He'll be scary as fuck and we'll be kicking ourselves in the ass for letting him go.

I mean, did he actually suck?. Don't you have to play in games to suck?. Are you saying he sucked at staying healthy?

Staying healthy is part of the game... if a player keeps getting injured it says a whole a lot about his athleticism and work ethic... I mean Jesus his job is to be an athlete.. how hard can it possibly be to stay fit/flexible?

All right, look... this shit has to stop.

Marvin Austin has done nothing, nada... absolute DICK with two teams, and people are still singing the blues that he left. Seriously, what the fuck people? To put it in perspective, Tony Romo has made more plays to help the Giants than Marvin Fucking Austin has. Believe it or not, some NFL players turn out to be busts! Bring back Thomas Lewis and Kanavis McGhee... they just never got their chances!

This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say Giants fans on this board are too married to the players. Jesus Christ people... Marvin Fucking Austin...

Marvin Austin has done nothing, nada... absolute DICK with two teams, and people are still singing the blues that he left. Seriously, what the fuck people? To put it in perspective, Tony Romo has made more plays to help the Giants than Marvin Fucking Austin has. Believe it or not, some NFL players turn out to be busts! Bring back Thomas Lewis and Kanavis McGhee... they just never got their chances!

This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say Giants fans on this board are too married to the players. Jesus Christ people... Marvin Fucking Austin...

What? who is singing the blues?

Marvin_Austin_Agent_Scandal.png