SportsWrath

William Joseph...

Guest Floyd The Barber

Guest Floyd The Barber

does this waste of a roster position understand the importance of this season for him ?? does he know, that he is probably the headline of a group of DT's that are less than good ?? does he show up this season, after recieving 3 seasons of free pay, without work from the NYG organization ?? will he earn his paycheck for once, or at least one week ??

i am venturing to say that this particular human being does not understand the importance of the role he is being thrust into in 2006...i am venturing to say he doesnt care...i am venturing to say, it will be another season of him coming off the snap late, to be pushed to the left sideline, or right sideline with minimal effort by 1 lesser offensive linemen...

what a disgrace...

does this waste of a roster position understand the importance of this season for him ?? does he know, that he is probably the headline of a group of DT's that are less than good ?? does he show up this season, after recieving 3 seasons of free pay, without work from the NYG organization ?? will he earn his paycheck for once, or at least one week ??

i am venturing to say that this particular human being does not understand the importance of the role he is being thrust into in 2006...i am venturing to say he doesnt care...i am venturing to say, it will be another season of him coming off the snap late, to be pushed to the left sideline, or right sideline with minimal effort by 1 lesser offensive linemen...

what a disgrace...

Are you saying you have no faith in Joseph?? :rolleyes:

Guest Floyd The Barber
Are you saying you have no faith in Joseph?? :rolleyes:

at this point its foolish to be optimistic when discussing this subject...he has been given numerous attempts, handed on a silver platter a starting role, and has yet to do a thing to ceae the moment...the clock is ticking, but he need not worry, the NYG Clock ticks forever...he is recieving a generous paycheck for virtually no work...

who wouldnt continue doing what he is doing ??

I have come to the conclusion that evrything Floyd Says happens in Opposite. So with that being said we all know that Joesph is going to have a monster year. Becase Floyd and the rest of the fag 4 couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat.

Guest Floyd The Barber
I have come to the conclusion that evrything Floyd Says happens in Opposite. So with that being said we all know that Joesph is going to have a monster year. Becase Floyd and the rest of the fag 4 couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat.

i will go on record and state he will not make it through camp 2006...

MARK MY WORDS !!!

TC is not the type of coach that lets players slack.

He wouldnt let Robbins slack so its clear that those

of us who dont like Joseph are missing something.

We all agree that coughlin doesnt fuck around with lazyness

and he has proven that. HE doesnt like mistakes and mentally

unprepared players (see willie ponder)

I like you think for a 1st round choice joseph

has not gotten close to such a high pick.

One thing that is very clear he wont be able to hide this year!!

Guest Carbo
TC is not the type of coach that lets players slack.
Ah, yes, the myth of Tough TC lives on. He is anything but. Look at how TO Lite and TO White disrupted the entire team's chemistry last year, while Coughlin did nothing.

Ah, yes, the myth of Tough TC lives on. He is anything but. Look at how TO Lite and TO White disrupted the entire team's chemistry last year, while Coughlin did nothing.

We scored 26 pts on average !!

Plax and shockey had both a very good year

and true if Eli and them had more reps it would have been stellar.

Disrupting team chemistry ??? :confused: Hardly !!!

Your just posting negatives because you enjoy it!!

Have your fun . But as you know i dont take you seriously! :LMAO:

Guest Floyd The Barber

but Shockey was in great physical shape last year, and had his body fat content down to 4%...

i will go on record and state he will not make it through camp 2006...

MARK MY WORDS !!!

If Joseph does not make it through camp, I'll leave forever. If he does, you leave forever.

Deal?

Guest Floyd The Barber
If Joseph does not make it through camp, I'll leave forever. If he does, you leave forever.

Deal?

you are insignifigant to the SportsWrath forum anyway...your non-attendance makes no difference...the FAB 4 on the other hand...

you are insignifigant to the SportsWrath forum anyway...your non-attendance makes no difference...the FAB 4 on the other hand...

...makes for a filthy hand.

The FAG 4 are the epitome of insignificance. Legends in their own minds. I'm still trying to remember their last correct prediction. I think the answer is never. :LMAO:

what a disgrace...

:cwy:

Guest Carbo
but Shockey was in great physical shape last year, and had his body fat content down to 4%...
Plus he got a cool tattoo, and was seen in all the right places. . .

what a disgrace...

Who would you have drafted at #25 instead? :rolleyes:

Guest Floyd The Barber
Who would you have drafted at #25 instead? :rolleyes:

if we were intent on drafting a DT, i would of picked Dan Klecko then...

if we were intent on drafting a DT, i would of picked Dan Klecko then...

....aren't you the one bitching about how EA reached on Kiwi?

Just stop it now...your not a Giant fan...everyone knows it...go back to your hole...

Guest Lockhart

what a disgrace...

So true - he really is a waste.........

lead_fat_albert_0509090357_wideweb__375x500.jpg

(Willie Jo upon discovery that his stash of Ho-Hos was depleted)