SportsWrath

Steve Smith Part ll

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

You know what? Fuck Steve Smith. He's gone. Yes, he was a pro-bowler. But was he a top-tier NFL WR? Not in my book. This isn't sour grapes either. This is the truth. I can think of 20-30 WR's in the league that I would rather pay for than him. And as of now, I like our WR's. I predict a HUGE Steve Smith Eagles bust. You heard it here first. HUGE BUST!!!

I also predict a HUGE year from Victor Cruz. I think Reese is onto something here. He knew Smith was going to eventually be a holdout. The bum knee didn't make his decision any harder. I'll be rooting harder for Cruz this year than any other Giant because of this situation. I know it's far-fetched but could you imagine Cruz having a pro-bowl type year? I can just hear the "Steve Who's" coming from miles away.

So again, fuck Steve Smith. It's time to move on without him. Let's go Big Blue!!!

I think of Steve Smith like I would Wes Welker.

Sure there are alot more WRs in the league better then Welker but at the end of the day Tom Brady throws to him more then any other WR on the team.

Steve Smith might not have been our best WR but he was the only WR who Eli has felt comfortable with so far. I say so far because I hope Nicks becomes that new security blanket for Eli like Smith was.

• 3 months later...
Guest StrahansGap

You know what? Fuck Steve Smith. He's gone. Yes, he was a pro-bowler. But was he a top-tier NFL WR? Not in my book. This isn't sour grapes either. This is the truth. I can think of 20-30 WR's in the league that I would rather pay for than him. And as of now, I like our WR's. I predict a HUGE Steve Smith Eagles bust. You heard it here first. HUGE BUST!!!

I also predict a HUGE year from Victor Cruz. I think Reese is onto something here. He knew Smith was going to eventually be a holdout. The bum knee didn't make his decision any harder. I'll be rooting harder for Cruz this year than any other Giant because of this situation. I know it's far-fetched but could you imagine Cruz having a pro-bowl type year? I can just hear the "Steve Who's" coming from miles away.

So again, fuck Steve Smith. It's time to move on without him. Let's go Big Blue!!!

Just dug this up for all to see. I posted this in August.

you might consider Devin Thomas.........hes outplaying Cruz

LMAO!!!!!

Wait, wait a minute here.

Didn't you post like 3 threads bashing OTHER members who doubted Victor Cruz!?

What a fucking douchebag, this guy right here.

Guest StrahansGap

LMAO!!!!!

Wait, wait a minute here.

Didn't you post like 3 threads bashing OTHER members who doubted Victor Cruz!?

What a fucking douchebag, this guy right here.

Just noticed that myself. Whew.....what a doozie. :facepalm:

Hard to account for injuries. I think if Hixon hadn't been injured he would be doing well also.

Yeah Hixon has a lot of native elusiveness and just good football presence. He was our punt return game hands down. Had a couple of scores taken away by bogus in the back calls against the return team.

you might consider Devin Thomas.........hes outplaying Cruz

I rest my case. This fucking asshole wanted Devin Thomas over Victor Cruz and is acting like he is the second coming of god damn Nostradamus. Fuck you, JackStroud. Go to hell.