SportsWrath

Hakeem Nicks

Lughead

Oh my goodness..this guy is all you want in a big time WR, he has a good attitude, defiently loves the game and he can make plays..if he helps us out in his rookie season like how D-Jax helped out philly, I would be very happy..don't see it happening though, philly have a better offensive coordinator then we have in Kevin Killdrive.

I didn't see very much there. He got good separation on one TD but most of those plays show no separation and only a couple yacs. Not the best 'highlight' reel (and the most annoying song I've heard in ages). The combine stuff (?) suggests he's not that fast as well, and has a tendency to take his eyes off the ball before the catch is finished (look at the replay starting at 50 sec).

I didn't see very much there. He got good separation on one TD but most of those plays show no separation and only a couple yacs. Not the best 'highlight' reel (and the most annoying song I've heard in ages). The combine stuff (?) suggests he's not that fast as well, and has a tendency to take his eyes off the ball before the catch is finished (look at the replay starting at 50 sec).

Plax didnt seem to get many YAC. At least not that I remember. I seem to recall a lot of goin up to grab the catch, and then falling down in front of a couple defenders. He did break long ones, dont get me wrong, but we only saw a tidbit there from Nicks.

Plax didnt seem to get many YAC. At least not that I remember. I seem to recall a lot of goin up to grab the catch, and then falling down in front of a couple defenders. He did break long ones, dont get me wrong, but we only saw a tidbit there from Nicks.

Yeah he showed some fight, I'm just sure there's better footage out there than that vid.

Yeah he showed some fight, I'm just sure there's better footage out there than that vid.

When you look at the overall numbers, forget the highlights, he dominated last year with over 1200 yards and 12 TD's. Another thing is from the NFL combine vid it said that he had the second largest hands of any receiver in the draft. And when you see them, they are some big mitts! What I noticed on the video is that he is tough to tackle, a lot like Boldin. He has that thick frame, too, it looks like he has powerful legs and torso, and appears to have strong arms as well. I think he's going to compare nicely to Boldin or Hines Ward. I think we got a real good one with him.

Just saw the Giants traded up and got Ramses Barden! I really like that because at the very least he's going to win just about every jump ball there is.