SportsWrath

Dude!

Sephiroth

Shockey was up here in Wilmington last nite... he's staying for the whole weekend! He came into the bar I frequent at about 10PM.

I didn't wanna ask him too much about what was going on with him and the Giants (he doesn't look it in the pic, but he's fucking HUGE), but I did get this from him:

On staying with the Giants: he was thrilled the Giants made the Super Bowl. He can't wait for next year. He loves Boss, Matthews, and the young guys. He's not going anywhere.

On his injury: It feels fine. He's even hoping to maybe try out snowboarding while he's up here, but he's not sure he can find a suitable board for a guy his size.

On beer: He really liked the Stout and English Ale at the bar.

Anyways, here's a pic of me and him (I'm the guy on the left, lol). Hopefully I'll have more if I run into him again in the upcoming week.

l_1c9b04b916b673b4ec780a6648aee88d.jpg

He was on crutches 2 weeks ago and it looks like he is using a cane there, though it could be a chair backrest, and he is thinking about snowboarding?

Pretty cool though you got to meet him and nice of him to pose for a picture.

LOL I know... I kinda thought he was talking out his ass, too. But I sure as hell wasn't about to call him out on it.

That's very cool, Seph- That should help you with the women immensely.

He was there with some hot, hot, HOT ass girl. I shoulda got a pic of her. :TU:

Shockey was up here in Wilmington last nite... he's staying for the whole weekend! He came into the bar I frequent at about 10PM.

I didn't wanna ask him too much about what was going on with him and the Giants (he doesn't look it in the pic, but he's fucking HUGE), but I did get this from him:

On staying with the Giants: he was thrilled the Giants made the Super Bowl. He can't wait for next year. He loves Boss, Matthews, and the young guys. He's not going anywhere.

On his injury: It feels fine. He's even hoping to maybe try out snowboarding while he's up here, but he's not sure he can find a suitable board for a guy his size.

On beer: He really liked the Stout and English Ale at the bar.

Anyways, here's a pic of me and him (I'm the guy on the left, lol). Hopefully I'll have more if I run into him again in the upcoming week.

l_1c9b04b916b673b4ec780a6648aee88d.jpg

That's awesome, man.

Ummmm, am I missing the joke here? That doesnt look like Shock. It looks like a look alike.

That is Shock, dude. In person he looks like a big chubby white boy. On cameral he looks skinner for some weird reason. I plan on taking my little nephew (who's becoming too football savvy) to this year's training camp.

I don't know if I mentinoed this before but the 8 year old called me a week or so before the Superbowl to talk about Tiki Barber.. here's how the conversation went:

-Hello

-Hello Nasser?

-Yes Hesham..

-Hey.. you know... Tiki Barber.. I don't think he's 220 lbs.

-Really?

-Yea Nasser, I think he's 195 lbs.

I was laughing hysterically.. and couldn't help but think my nephew is right. btw, his favorite player is David Deihl.. lol

The main one is Final Fantasy VII (which I'm actually playing as I type). Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children is a movie that takes place 2 years after FFVII. Then there are a few other games like FFVII: Before Crisis, FFVII: Crisis Core and Dirge of Cerberus: FFVII. And Yes it's EXACTLY like Crack. Easiest way to get a grasp on it is to just look on Wikipedia and if you want, search for Advent Children on Youtube.

The main one is Final Fantasy VII (which I'm actually playing as I type). Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children is a movie that takes place 2 years after FFVII. Then there are a few other games like FFVII: Before Crisis, FFVII: Crisis Core and Dirge of Cerberus: FFVII. And Yes it's EXACTLY like Crack. Easiest way to get a grasp on it is to just look on Wikipedia and if you want, search for Advent Children on Youtube.

FFVII is my favorite game ever.

Sephiroth is the main villain... I'd never played a game before where I really, REALLY hated a villain so much.

Advent Children is OK... the action scenes are second to none, but there's not a whole lotta character development. If you never played the game you probably wouldn't like it.

I just played FFVII again about two years ago... yeah, it's dated... the graphics are bad by today's standards... but seriously, it's STILL one of the best. It's hard to find books with a story as good.

:P

comicguypoint.gif