SportsWrath

Another Injury Plagued Season.

Virginia Giant

Yeah maybe they should hire him. Actually Brandon jacobs did hire him this offseason and work with him.

So did another NFL RB...I think it might have been LJ. The guy is developing a reputation and it won't be long before some team tries to grab him. Who knows maybe they already have and he isn't interested...but you can't deny the results he had with Tiki.

hire the big daddy from Wayne. Not going to happen. Joe Carini is an interesting guy and knows quite a bit about strength ( former powerlifting champ in NJ ) but there is no way he is getting a job with an NFL franchise. Nothing against the guy, many people make mistakes in their youth but the guy does have a bit of a checkered past.

When does it stop? Every year we watch our players get injured, when will the Giants org. realize something is amiss and needs to be addressed.

Plax, Shockey, Jennings, Demps, Madison, who else?

Everything you've listed except for Demps is all about tendons. Nas is right, this is a flexibility thing.

Everything you've listed except for Demps is all about tendons. Nas is right, this is a flexibility thing.

Yeah, i know, so whatever is not right, it needs to be fixed. If the S & C coach needs to be replaced, or if they need to bring in a yoga instructor, or if the damn owners have to tell TC less full pads during the week and more stretching, then thats what needs to be done. I'm sick of seeing half the team in the street cloths during games.

It's Jerry Palmieri.

In Jacksonville, half the team ended up in IR each year.

When Coughlin was outta coaching, Palmieri went to the Saints. Half of their team ended up on IR that year... seven players went out with assorted sprains and pulls in one QUARTER of play on a Monday Night game.

I don't have to tell you what he's done with the Giants.

It's a recurring problem; you can't prevent concussions, breaks, etc. but the amount of muscle tears and sprains on this team happens way too often to just be a coincidence. The guy doesn't know what he's doing.

It's Jerry Palmieri.

When Coughlin was outta coaching, Palmieri went to the Saints. Half of their team ended up on IR that year... seven players went out with assorted sprains and pulls in one QUARTER of play on a Monday Night game.

It's a recurring problem; you can't prevent concussions, breaks, etc. but the amount of muscle tears and sprains on this team happens way too often to just be a coincidence. The guy doesn't know what he's doing.

could not agree more. Palmieri has got to go.

It's Jerry Palmieri.

VG, but he hasn't been working with Shockey & Plax so WTF?