SportsWrath

EXPOSED...

BadEgg

That's what the Giants will be this Monday night. :drool:

There really isn't any rationale reason to debate this point...

so after Bledsoe is hospitalized, do you really think Romo has a chance to throw 30% or over :confused:

I think not.... lol...look at the games you won, compared to ours... lol.. you guys will be lucky to be a .500 at the end of the season

In three hours, the Falcons went from being the second-ranked run defense to 15th after the Giants got through mauling them. Inheriting the top spot on the charts this week is none other than the Cowboys, allowing an NFL-low 67 yards per game. Here we go again.

:flex:

We'll stomp on you so hard that Jerry Jones' face-lifts will wear off.

what are you talking about? exposed how? we were already exposed in the first 3 games of the season. now we addressed those issues and are locking it up. no one thinks the game at dallas will be easy. but it is definitely in our sights. man i wish bledsoe got injured and they were playing romo. cowboy fans will be thinking twice if romo gets to step on the field, they better hope he doesn't. lastly, B.O. will blow up your team it's only a matter of time, but it will happen. will it be after the giants put the smackdown on the cowboys? we shall see

I'm not worried about the Cowgirls, remember the last time this piece of trash shot his mouth off:

Does Lavar Arrington really play for the Giants or was all of that stuff about them signing him a dream or, in your case, a nightmare? :confused:

Arrington played better & the Giants played incredibly well when everyone was saying the Giants would lose. Fuck this piece of trash, when the Giants are pissing all over Me-O & the Cowgirls when Dallas misses the playoffs again, Parcells retires, Bledslow goes to the corner to cry & Jerry Jones has no QB, no coach & no clue.

what are you talking about? exposed how? we were already exposed in the first 3 games of the season. now we addressed those issues and are locking it up. no one thinks the game at dallas will be easy. but it is definitely in our sights. man i wish bledsoe got injured and they were playing romo. cowboy fans will be thinking twice if romo gets to step on the field, they better hope he doesn't. lastly, B.O. will blow up your team it's only a matter of time, but it will happen. will it be after the giants put the smackdown on the cowboys? we shall see.

1 . you should never wish some one to be hurt . they are just out there trying to make a living like we all are.

2. I would rather play against Bledsoe(statue) than Romo anyday.

3. its not T.O. we need to worry about its Terry Glen

That's what the Giants will be this Monday night. :drool:

There really isn't any rationale reason to debate this point...

I see someone is still sore about the ass kicking the Eagles laid on you. try and figure this out...

You lost to the Eagles.

We beat the Eagles.

Now when we play you that =?

-Correct Answer-The Giants Kicking the Cowgirls ass's.

I see someone is still sore about the ass kicking the Eagles laid on you. try and figure this out...

You lost to the Eagles.

We beat the Eagles.

Now when we play you that =?

-Correct Answer-The Giants Kicking the Cowgirls ass's.

that really doesnt = shit we lucked out that game. that being said we have adjusted and will stomp the shit out of the cowbitches. TO will be crying with his swollen face and stupid self I hate the fucking cowboys fuck, shit ass whore dick slut herpes fuck ass blowjob butfuck pussy bitch diarea

that really doesnt = shit we lucked out that game. that being said we have adjusted and will stomp the shit out of the cowbitches. TO will be crying with his swollen face and stupid self I hate the fucking cowboys fuck, shit ass whore dick slut herpes fuck ass blowjob butfuck pussy bitch diarea

Exactly, we both agree that the Giants will beat the Cowboys.

Also we beat the Eagles. Luck or not we beat then they lost ot them. Plain and simple.

Also we beat the Eagles. Luck or not we beat then they lost ot them. Plain and simple.

A win is a win. but that particular win was nothing to brag about. now what is braggable is the fact that eli and the giants have consistantly shown they can maintain poise and come back when they are down and playing like shit. the cowboys havent shown me a goddamned thing other than a washed up statue of a qb and a whiney suicidal pussy of a wide reciever and an owner that is more concerned with stirring up controversy and being in the spotlight than he is winning games. the cowboys can suck my balls and the shit out of my asshole

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

I've learned nothing in this league is set in stone. Yes our performance the last 2 games was great but we know we fuck up when we're expected to win.

Can anyone tell me what's our life time recrod vs the Texans?

I've learned nothing in this league is set in stone. Yes our performance the last 2 games was great but we know we fuck up when we're expected to win.

I think we own them although we could have lost one under fassel

0-1. We've played one game against them, how can we own them?

I still can flashback to that snap over Matt Allen's head that he kicked out of the end zone for a safety right before halftime...

0-1. We've played one game against them, how can we own them?

I still can flashback to that snap over Matt Allen's head that he kicked out of the end zone for a safety right before halftime...

apparently its the other way around smartass